biscuits for breakfast?

Pretty sure he meant American style Biscuits w/ gravy:
biscuits-and-gravy.jpg

Ah... savoury scones. Clearly it was scones which got him punched in the face.

Scones? This isn't breakfast at mary poppins cottage, those are biscuits n gravy.

Merica!

I can't encourage or participate in such filthy perversion of the English language.

What the hell was that guy taking about after that Chris Beal loss? He said while celebrating, "that's what you get for eating biscuits for breakfast". Haha

I dont know about you guys but that has to be one of the best quotes on TUF :cool:

damn those biscuits and gravy look good

I thought he said "bitches".

This actually makes more sense now.

The guy who said it was the team tate nutritionist and he heard that beal ate biscuits and gravy the day of the fight.

Gutierrez said it on the MMA Roasted podcast.

Not a fan of non-fighters/cornermen talking shit, especially for what seems like little or no reason.

Cut the shit guys.

Someone just confirm whether biscuits for breakfast are good or bad please.

I may need to rethink tomorrow's breakfast.

i just saw it and came running here hoping there was a thread hahaha

Which one do you like better? Personally I thought biscuits from breakfast was funnier because of how the guy said it. Have there been any gifs made of this yet?

I really hate to be that guy, and I promise I'll never do this again, but I'm so glad I stopped watching tuf - this season just sounds so shit from all the threads I see about it.

He said she said.

EDIT: who am i kidding this season sounds hilarious, will watch/10.

This season is actually one of the better seasons I've seen, and I've watched them all. It's interesting to see how Ronda and her coaches interact with Miesha and her coaches.

Also the "That's what you get for eating biscuits for breakfast!!!" line, which is one of the funniest things I've seen on television in a while. It was also the way the guy said it, he was jumping and flung his arms.

Cut the shit guys.

Someone just confirm whether biscuits for breakfast are good or bad please.

I may need to rethink tomorrow's breakfast.

Eat oatmeal you fool, everyone knows that. Well everyone except Beal apparently.

I really hate to be that guy, and I promise I'll never do this again, but I'm so glad I stopped watching tuf - this season just sounds so shit from all the threads I see about it.

He said she said.

EDIT: who am i kidding this season sounds hilarious, will watch/10.
MMA, the only sport where people brag about not watching it.

The last few years I tune in just for the fights and skip the drama and questionable editing.

What's wrong with biscuits though? High in carb, lots of energy, decent meal.

If you are eating celery for breakfast, then maybe that's a bit camp.

Newsflash, jensen34; Beal is not a horse!

Eat your biscuits, boy!

Back