• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bill Maher is a Corporate Cuck, Corporate Dem, and everything that is wrong with the party

Bernie was authentic, which is something Hillary excuse makers will never understand.

"Look at my policy positions from a known liar". De-durt-de-durrrr.

Bernie flat out said he preferred we were more like Norway.

If you had critical thinking skills yourself you wouldn't make such a hyperbolic statement.

Dude, I said this to you in another thread, but you really should look at the percentage of your posts that are just complaints or disagreements. You're probably a pretty smart guy in real life, but you really come off kinda angry on here. I get calling out bullshit from your own side, for example, @Space just said yesterday "don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out" to me over Trump criticism. I'm actually not very good at this myself, but at least throw a few thumbs up every now and then.

Dude, I said this to you in another thread, but you really should look at the percentage of your posts that are just complaints or disagreements. You're probably a pretty smart guy in real life, but you really come off kinda angry on here. I get calling out bullshit from your own side, for example, @Space just said yesterday "don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out" to me over Trump criticism. I'm actually not very good at this myself, but at least throw a few thumbs up every now and then.
I like how you completely avoided dealing with the actual post you responded to.

in his defense, he did just what the TS asked on his show prior to the election on multiple occasions. He said wasn't under the illusion trump had no chance, nor has he EVER really supported HIlary (as he did Obama and Paul earlier) other than just b/c it was against trump.

For being on a corporate show, that is clearly a left leaning network he's actually about as moderate as you can be. It's usually his guests that are more annoying

Fair enough, but warning liberals that it is dangerous to pretend Hillary is going to run away with the election, is a far cry from warning the liberal base that her negative numbers were toxic, and made her a nonviable candidate.

Also for someone that never supported Hillary, he sure did seem to have the Clinton speaking tour on his show every week. I mean I appreciate the Cornel West, killer mike, and bernie exposure the show gave, but for every Robert Reich appearance, there was 4 appearances for the Barney Frank's and Donna Brasil's.

I empathize with your hate for Hillary and DNC, but Bernie got cucked as soon as those two BBW BLM bitches hijacked his mike.

He then got cucked again after it came out DNC was conspiring against him and CNN's Dana Bazile was giving questions to Shillary, but he still got up and supported her like a typical cuck would.

I have no respect for Bernie after that. He's a cuck through and through.
c95.jpg

Uh huh......and what job does Paul Ryan have right now, after snubbing Trump in Wisconsin after he had won the nomination?

Sounds like cuckery by your own standard huh?

If you want to know what Trump's asshole smells like, just ask the Vampire Squid if you can smell it's tentacle.

I like how you completely avoided dealing with the actual post you responded to.
Yours or the other guy's? The response to the other guy was that Bernie was probably honest, but honest about being a tard. You can't even ask him a 2nd question without his whole stance falling apart. Yours went a few posts further back and was 2 dudes bitching to each other about "critical thinking". Which did you want me to respond to?

Yours or the other guy's? The response to the other guy was that Bernie was probably honest, but honest about being a tard. You can't even ask him a 2nd question without his whole stance falling apart. Yours went a few posts further back and was 2 dudes bitching to each other about "critical thinking". Which did you want me to respond to?

Because he wants an economy that looks more like Norways?

LOL.

Your ilk must hate the whole 40-70's era, when even Republicans were economic progressives.

Out of curiosity, how man Vampire Squid advisers do you think Bernie would have had?

Fair enough, but warning liberals that it is dangerous to pretend Hillary is going to run away with the election, is a far cry from warning the liberal base that her negative numbers were toxic, and made her a nonviable candidate.

Also for someone that never supported Hillary, he sure did seem to have the Clinton speaking tour on his show every week. I mean I appreciate the Cornel West, killer mike, and bernie exposure the show gave, but for every Robert Reich appearance, there was 4 appearances for the Barney Frank's and Donna Brasil's.
you're right, i was surprised the guest were as onesided this time around
seeing as he had prior history w/ trump tho, once it was clear he was the candidate i can't really blame Maher on all that

he's nowhere near as bad as Oliver or Noah and the like, but ya, this season is getting harder to watch i admit.

you're right, i was surprised the guest were as onesided this time around
seeing as he had prior history w/ trump tho, once it was clear he was the candidate i can't really blame Maher on all that

he's nowhere near as bad as Oliver or Noah and the like, but ya, this season is getting harder to watch i admit.

Oh, I agree. I really liked Oliver's show for like the first 20 episodes. Something happened along the way.

As soon as Real Time became the bash Trump hour, it became pretty unwatchable.

I watched Noah's show once......never again.

I wish John Stewart from the Bush Admin would come back. When he would equally make fun of D's and R's.

Bernie flat out said he preferred we were more like Norway.

u7PiBVZf5t5zG.gif

Oh, I agree. I really liked Oliver's show for like the first 20 episodes. Something happened along the way.

As soon as Real Time became the bash Trump hour, it became pretty unwatchable.

I watched Noah's show once......never again.

I wish John Stewart from the Bush Admin would come back. When he would equally make fun of D's and R's.
the one good thing about Last Week Tonight, is the main pieces. Even if they tend to be onesided, they still shed light on issues most people are uninformed on (asset seizure, bail, etc..)

Bill maher is a hack, he uses the audience to win or shut down an arguement, one on one he would get destroyed in a political debate against even the most average debater

Because he wants an economy that looks more like Norways?

LOL.

Your ilk must hate the whole 40-70's era, when even Republicans were economic progressives.

Out of curiosity, how man Vampire Squid advisers do you think Bernie would have had?
Not gonna lie, I have no idea what "vampire squid" means. Pricing out low wage workers, making business ownership financially impossible, and having the biggest fiancial shift sent to people under 25 was enough for me.

Not gonna lie, I have no idea what "vampire squid" means. Pricing out low wage workers, making business ownership financially impossible, and having the biggest fiancial shift sent to people under 25 was enough for me.

The Great American Bubble Machine

From tech stocks to high gas prices, Goldman Sachs has engineered every major market manipulation since the Great Depression -- and they're about to do it again
The first thing you need to know about Goldman Sachs is that it's everywhere. The world's most powerful investment bank is a great vampire squid wrapped around the face of humanity, relentlessly jamming its blood funnel into anything that smells like money. In fact, the history of the recent financial crisis, which doubles as a history of the rapid decline and fall of the suddenly swindled dry American empire, reads like a Who's Who of Goldman Sachs graduates.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-great-american-bubble-machine-20100405

Worth the read.

I respect him for calling out many religions on their bullshit, but that's about it.

The Great American Bubble Machine

From tech stocks to high gas prices, Goldman Sachs has engineered every major market manipulation since the Great Depression -- and they're about to do it again
The first thing you need to know about Goldman Sachs is that it's everywhere. The world's most powerful investment bank is a great vampire squid wrapped around the face of humanity, relentlessly jamming its blood funnel into anything that smells like money. In fact, the history of the recent financial crisis, which doubles as a history of the rapid decline and fall of the suddenly swindled dry American empire, reads like a Who's Who of Goldman Sachs graduates.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-great-american-bubble-machine-20100405

Worth the read.
OK, I will actually read that, but you have almost 0 chance of talking me into Bernie support. I've done a pretty inordinate amount of research, and it's pretty much all negative for Bernie.

the one good thing about Last Week Tonight, is the main pieces. Even if they tend to be onesided, they still shed light on issues most people are uninformed on (asset seizure, bail, etc..)

Those are why I originally really liked the show. He used that investigative journalism piece for spin a few times, and did a number of shows that just weren't funny, and lost me.

Funny enough, everytime I hear Oliver talk, I think of Maher's piece, by far one of the funnier bits he has ever done.....

Basically, I wonder if Oliver would have a show without a British accent.

OK, I will actually read that, but you have almost 0 chance of talking me into Bernie support. I've done a pretty inordinate amount of research, and it's pretty much all negative for Bernie.

All aboard the Tulsi Gabbard 2020 warwagon!

i get annoyed by how smug and arrogant he acts, and how his audience of trained seals go nuts everytime he makes a non-terrible point, as if its some groundbreaking enlightening argument

even when i agree with him, i dont like him

Back