Bill Clinton's crime bill: When black lives mattered

Skip Reming

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yes we all have heard how the 1994 crime bill signed by clinton was some systematic racism aimed at locking up black people.
Yes, you read how I showed that it was the black leadership who wanted harsher jail terms for crack vs cocaine to help clean up THEIR neighborhoods.

Now, with BLM (which should be CBLM <-- the "c" standing for criminal) what was intended and actually DID help the black community is seen as racism.

BLM history is it was started on a lie. It has been proven that Michael brown was not shot in the back or from a distance and did not have his hands up. He was shot from the front at close range, close enough to grab at the officers gun ,and was not saying "don't shoot" either.
But they wanted to hang the officer without a trial. They rioted and ruined a mostly black town of ferguson and were allowed to by the popo.
We have seen BLM get university presidents ousted on ridiculous racist terms at Mizzou that are just fucking nonsense.

So, all this is getting to that BLM only gives a fuck about black criminals. Most black people are not criminals. BLM does not give a fuck about innocent lives.

So when Obama lets out the crack dealers and reduces sentences for drug dealing and non violent crimes like STEALING and all the other things he wants to do to gut this crime bill, who is going to be the victims?

Oh, the victims are the families of the criminals who lose all the drug money their loved one got incarcerated for...

But hey, instead of the criminals and their families being the victims, let's make the whole black community victims. That is not racist.

The KKK would want black criminals to remain at large. They don't want to float the bill for them in jail. Just let them out to commit all the crimes they want because STATISTICALLY, blacks are more likely to commit crime against other blacks.

White people are more likely to commit crimes against white people. Black people are more likely to commit crimes against black people.
These are facts, so if we free more black criminals guess who is going to be the victim of more crime? Black people.

Yes, blacks are over represented in prison population....but guess what else? Blacks are over represented as victims in crime as well. Funny how the liberal media or BLM never brings this up???

Here is a nice little infographic on what would have happened if crime rates would have stayed in the same direction they were going before the bill was signed.

manhattan_institute.jpg

conclusion: the crime act of 1994 is not racist and neither are all the laws on the books. Letting black criminal out of jail earlier is not going to help the black community, but destroy it more.
Many in BLM are millennials and have no idea of what their communities looked like back in the 1980s crack hey day. All they know is the relative low crime level they enjoy thanks in part to the crime bill they are trying to destroy.

#CBLM4LIFE

Drawing the same hypothetical uptrend on 4 charts is the core of the defense?

All your threads smack of you looking for a pat on the back from fellow Republicans.

The way you present evidence and attack the other side shows you have no intention of having an intelligent discussion.

We get it. Obama is the devil. BLM are all criminals. Republicans are the only ones who do things right.

I'm not taking anything seriously from an article written by this idiot.....

Breitbart? Anglosphere? lol fuck off...

a7Ly04M.jpg

All your threads smack of you looking for a pat on the back from fellow Republicans.

The way you present evidence and attack the other side shows you have no intention of having an intelligent discussion.

We get it. Obama is the devil. BLM are all criminals. Republicans are the only ones who do things right.

a7Ly04M.jpg

Wow,what a retarded tweet.

a7Ly04M.jpg

Republicans mess up plenty of things. So Democrats should not get called out? Hell this does not even come close. China gate, Los Alamos, and weapons technology transfers by Bill Clinton were far worse.

Skip, could you do more threads where you defend the Clinton's, and say something bad about Sanders?

I mean I could not do more to change the mind of a Clinton supporter, if I spent 100 hours writing a dissertation on why people shouldn't vote for Clinton.

I wish every black person who has been stopped and frisked in NY, could read this.

Well payed sir, well played.

Oh look Skip's bitching about black people again

yes, I guess it was Bill "Republican" Clinton that signed this bill. You are smart. . . no . . . smarterest. You get to sit at the adult table next thanksgiving.

Oh look Skip's bitching about black people again

Where am I bitching about black people? I am bitching about BLM because they are a racist organization and seem to me more concerned with criminals and shouting down anyone they do not agree with and asking for racist things like separate spaces for black people.

But over and over again you will see how I state that most black people are not criminals and that they are just as capable of doing things as people of any color.
The whole point of this thread was the INFOGRAPHIC and the infographic showed how many more black victims of crime would have been if this bill had not been signed and the crime trend would have continued as it was before the bill was signed.

I am bitching about liberal race baiters and SJWs, not black people at all.

I would like you to find one post where I am being racist towards black people at all.

Now, any type of gangster or thugs of any color can eat a dick and die.

Helping the black community is not dumping convicts on them, telling them they are helpless victims, and removing police where they are needed most..

Skip, could you do more threads where you defend the Clinton's, and say something bad about Sanders?

Look, I am a child of the 80s. I hate commies so of course I am going to shit on bernie sanders and probably bang his wife's bones while he watches.

:p

If another poster had posted this it would get more attention. No offense to the OP he just got himself a labeled reputation.

I do agree however that the Crime Bill was not racist. There is no racist laws or strucutre in there, and it is true that many black leaders supported it. Racism on a local level can however explain unfair sentencing.

If another poster had posted this it would get more attention. No offense to the OP he just got himself a labeled reputation.

I do agree however that the Crime Bill was not racist. There is no racist laws or strucutre in there, and it is true that many black leaders supported it. Racism on a local level can however explain unfair sentencing.

Labeled as a guy who posts proof of his position. A rarity here for sure.

Labeled as a guy who posts proof of his position. A rarity here for sure.

You should email the Sherdog webmaster and suggest that he change the name of the "link" icon to the "proof" icon.

So, how's Baltimore been doing after the BLM Justice Riots? I imagine it's a crime-free utopia now.

You know, Skip is not the best poster in here by a longshot, but he's no Imam Barlow. When I see a Skip thread I read the content and sometimes it's good, sometime's it's not so good, but there are always two constants. One is that his political bias is clear, whether the info is good or bad. The other is that there is a horde of reactionist posters who rush in to pat each other on the back while they talk about how bad his posting is whether it is actually good or bad, usually reacting to his political bias rather than the content of his post. The most embarrassing thing about your average Skip thread is the reactions of the people responding to it, not the person posting it.

Back