rumble at 6 ft 2 fought at WW
his max weight fightin in HW was 230 lbs
vs

alex pereira fought at 185 lbs
at 238 lbs 6 ft 4 stil shredded

so who do you think cuts more weight
yeah i know sherdoggers love these two fighters
"they are not weight bullies"

I find Pereiras more crazy because he's ripped almost like a runner type of body. Rumble had giant muscle bellies with more of a bodybuilding look so it made sense he could drain those things of a shit ton of water.

I find Pereiras more crazy because he's ripped almost like a runner type of body. Rumble had giant muscle bellies with more of a bodybuilding look so it made sense he could drain those things of a shit ton of water.
its unbelievable pereira still shredded weighing 238 lbs
i could see that his lower body carries alot of that weight
also his enormous head lol

Pereira has really skinny legs. not sure how he weighs so much.

Agreed he's so lean, it's confusing where those lbs are coming off lol. He has huge hands and head too.

It looks like he could be 240-250lbs and still look lean and proportional.. He's a freak. I mean look at Jones, he looks so different physically coming from LHW to HW.

Agreed he's so lean, it's confusing where those lbs are coming off lol. He has huge hands and head too.

It looks like he could be 240-250lbs and still look lean and proportional.. He's a freak. I mean look at Jones, he looks so different physically coming from LHW to HW.

It might just be his giant hog and balls that gets drained the night prior to weighing in.

Out of those two? Rumble for sure. He had massive cuts even at 205. Alex also cuts a huge amount tho.

but if we're talking ever? Tibau making 155 was unreal. Man was showing up in the cage at 185 which means that he was losing 30 lbs of just water. He still had to lose nearly 15 lbs before even thinking about the water cut apparently. Shit is insane

Respect to Pereira that I am pretty sure he has never missed weight.

Rumble arugably invented "RumbleWeight"

Alex with his enormous frame made weight each time I have followed.

As far as I am concerned, all fighters have the benefit of the doubt for as long as they have made weight each time. Cut as much weight as you want. Show up looking like death, blow back up like a magic trick, all fair game.

But once a guy says fuck it I'm not cutting anymore, or "Dr said I need to rehydrate" and not even attempt the last few pounds, and if that fucks over my opponent, well, Dr said..." after that, then it all changes.

Last edited:
rumble johnson or alex pereira?
rumble at 6 ft 2 fought at WW
his max weight fightin in HW was 230 lbs
vs

alex pereira fought at 185 lbs
at 238 lbs 6 ft 4 stil shredded

so who do you think cuts more weight
yeah i know sherdoggers love these two fighters
"they are not weight bullies"
You mean biggest like the tallest or just biggest in general?

Back