Rumored Biggest Upset Of The Year? (The WMMA Fight)

well maycee is untested going in this this fight, say the least she failed the test. She need a few more cans to build her backup.

That's craziness. She shouldn't have been more than 4:1. That might have even been a little too high. The bookies let themselves get slayed on this one.
Probably wasn't too much cash on it. Anyway they just follow the line and collect their vig so I am sure they didn't eat too much

If you didn't know who Roxanne was going into last night you are a MAJOR casual, and I wonder why people who don't follow the sport closely bother to post on a forum specifically for said sport. Everyone who's actually been paying attention within the last 5 years knew this was going to be a challenge for Barber. The betting line was because of casuals not knowing WTF they were looking at and putting money down on who the UFC has been pushing.

Lol you little pussy boy. Get that elitist male feminism/cuck shit outta here. Just because you worship women’s feet doesn’t mean they’ll respect you more.

well maycee is untested going in this this fight, say the least she failed the test. She need a few more cans to build her backup.

Maycee "The Present" is just (one loss) away from becoming Macycee "The Past" one more loss she go straight to the CAN list. Maycee has been exposed, Certified NON-Prodigy.

Example: Zhang Weili, Certified Prodigy, Valentina Shevchenko, Certified Prodigy, Holly Holm, Non- Prodigy, Jessica Eye Non-Prodigy, Maycee Barbers Non-Prodigy one loss away from becoming a CAN.

Roxy beat her in the standup handily in the first landing hard shots and then grappled the hell outta her until the bell. Even if Macy didn’t wreck her knee- which might have been compromised in the first round via Roxy, I think Roxy would have likely won. Certainly not as wide, but still

Also, what a egomaniac, grabbing the mic from Rogan before he can talk to Roxy. MF, you lost, shut up and wait your turn- if you even get one! Usually only main event losers get the opportunity to comment. Thought that was pretty lame of her to do.

Maycee Barbers is also a (Con-artist) lying and de-frauding the public for financial gains. There is nothing good to like about this women. I dont understand where the "hype" is coming from... Lol

Teenage sisters Emma and Maycee Barber run the Gracie Jiu-Jitsu training centre in Fort Collins, Colorado, USA. According to the Gracie Academy list of training centres, they are both blue belts under the Gracie Academy and students of Gracie University. The sisters are also black belts in Karate.

From the pictures on their website and their Facebook page, the sisters teach Jiu-Jitsu classes wearing Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Gi and a BJJ black belt (Red bar with 2 degrees). This type of black belt with the red bar is specific to BJJ and not used in Karate.Screen-Shot-2015-10-11-at-1.14.36-PM.png

They was close in the rankings

Which shouldn't have been the case as Barber beat nobodies who are unranked... going straight to top 15 after beating 1-2 nobodies is stupid, then going to 9th with her win before Roxanne is even more retarded.

Hoping she recovers, but comes in overweight by 5 to 6lbs for her next 3 fights and gets cut.

I've always said Roxanne "Your Rent's Due" Modaferri was highly underrated.

And she still needs to change her nickname just so we could hear Buffer say Roxanne Your Rent's Due Modaffffffffffffffffffferri on a prelim. Bonus points if the network goes into full panic and holds down the bleep button the entire length of her last name.

I heard that the girl last night who kept saying she was counting down the days til she’s UFC champion was a 10:1 favorite to beat Roxanne the Dragon Ball nerd chick.

Hopefully some lucky guy in Vegas gave this girl some well deserved D last night for that victory!!

To anybody who knows anything about WMMA it was not an upset. Many knowledgeable people predicted Roxy to win, and the manner of her victory backed up their thoughts prior to the fight (unlikely to be rattled by Maycee's aggressive approach, much better level ground game).

The only "upset" was on the betting lines

But bookies don't set lines solely based on who will win, but rather where the money is going.

The UFC hyped up Maycee
The casual fans bought into it and bet on Maycee
That shortens Maycee's odds and lengthens Roxy's
That cause the media to start going on about how Maycee is a huge favourite
That causes even more fans to bet on Maycee
That shortens Maycee's odds even more and lengthens Roxy's

and so it snowballs

But it wasnt an upset. If the casual fans knew anything about WMMA then Roxy would have gone into that fight as favourite.

Who had her at 7:1?

This was Paddy Power on Thursday

11/2 on Roxy to win

Was much better odds on method of victory though

I dumped a couple of quid on Decision and a couple on Sub

So essentially I got 6/1

Was kinda worried she was gonna tko her though :S

EOm1pc_U0AAYdd-

And she still needs to change her nickname just so we could hear Buffer say Roxanne Your Rent's Due Modaffffffffffffffffffferri on a prelim. .

I think Alexa Grasso should make her nickname "turn all the lights on" to fuck with peoples smart homes

Any WMMA scheduled is the biggest upset of year

This was Paddy Power on Thursday

11/2 on Roxy to win

Was much better odds on method of victory though

I dumped a couple of quid on Decision and a couple on Sub

So essentially I got 6/1

Was kinda worried she was gonna tko her though :S

EOm1pc_U0AAYdd-
Thanks for the reply. Also, good job on the bets.

It was the biggest betting gap in UFC history. -1000 to +250 if I remember right. Barber was supposed to starch her. Barber's blown ACL or not, Roxanne earned the W.

Vegas odds had Roxanne at +550 and Barber at -850. Outside of the Vegas odds, they had Barber at -1000 and Roxanne at +600 or even more. It was one of the most lopsided betting odds, next up was between Ronda vs Holm and Khabib vs Dustin bet wise from memory.

Back