Biggest robberies/controversial desicions in title fights?

You are dreaming.

i has Gus as well but it was very close.

Close fights with close rounds are not robberies.

Where as Reyes imo Cleary won 3 rounds (they were not close) so should have got the nod.

I had Reyes 48-47 too. Jones has been lucky with decisions at times

It's a weird one because the right person won, but it's insane that none of the judges scored Cyborg vs Holm 50-45. Cyborg vastly out-struck her in every single round and landed all the hard shots. The most success Holm had was with some shitty wall and stall, and she was still out-struck 17-1 in the clinch. No takedowns were even attempted, so she really had nothing going on for her.

Victorious.
You seem like Anderson Silva’s career, a fraud.

Victorious? I think beaten, battered, demoralized, and ready to quit would be more accurate. Run away like your hero, PeeWee.

Anderson is a fraud? He faked all those wins, records, finishes, and accomplishments? Do tell.

Bisping / Hendo 2 maybe not the biggest

Victorious? I think beaten, battered, demoralized, and ready to quit would be more accurate. Run away like your hero, PeeWee.

Anderson is a fraud? He faked all those wins, records, finishes, and accomplishments? Do tell.
You play make believe in every thread, nothing new.
Just referring to his quote on those who use steroids and then popping multiple times himself.

You play make believe in every thread, nothing new.
Just referring to his quote on those who use steroids and then popping multiple times himself.

You live in the land of make believe, buddy. GSP said he had memory loss and was very emotional after the Hendricks fight. Is that a better depiction? You like quotes? Cool. What about GSP and steroids? His quotes don't count? He a fraud too?

Condit vs Lawler, I still dont understand how Robbie won 3 rounds.
Shogun vs Machida is a about the same, there was no 10-8's and Lyoto did not win three rounds neither.

All the other ones like GSP vs Hendricks, JJ vs Gus/Reyes (I am not even talking about Santos who did not win 3 rounds neither), Nunes vs Valentina or TJ vs Dom were no robberies.
Very close fights but no robberies, fighter A, fighter B or draw, there is an argument for each one.
Robbery aint about who you like/dislike or who you thought/wish won.

For example I think Whittaker vs Yoel should have been a draw but that aint no robbery.

"GSP/Hendricks was a robbery" is one of the most enduring myths in MMA and the greatest misuse of the term "robbery". It was razor close and likely should have been a draw.

I just read the first two pages and I didn't see any Leonard Garcia. C'mon 'Dog.

What was the ref supposed to do though? Both guys were out and Hughes came to first while Newton was still out.

Besides Newton got a rematch and got smoked.
It seemed logical that Hughes was out first, because of Newton's hold. That's the reason Hughes dropped to the floor. What, he slammed Newton and then decided to have a nap?

Edgar vs Bendo
Machida vs shogun
Jones vs reyes
Gsp vs hendricks ( although johny boy was juiced)

You live in the land of make believe, buddy. GSP said he had memory loss and was very emotional after the Hendricks fight. Is that a better depiction? You like quotes? Cool. What about GSP and steroids? His quotes don't count? He a fraud too?
You struggle with comprehension obviously.
Silva spoke out against steroids and then popped for steroids.
GSP spoke out against steroids, and didn’t pop for steroids.
See the difference?
Speaking on how others game the system doesn’t mean he is. Hypotheticals and speculation are not facts.

You struggle with comprehension obviously.
Silva spoke out against steroids and then popped for steroids.
GSP spoke out against steroids, and didn’t pop for steroids.
See the difference?
Speaking on how others game the system doesn’t mean he is. Hypotheticals and speculation are not facts.

GSP was speaking on how HE would fool the tests, not others. GSP didn't pop, but he ran away before strict testing was implemented, and refused stricter testing on multiple occasions prior to retiring early. Are you speculating that he never took PEDs in his life and playing it off as fact? The only fact is that he never pissed hot, not that he didn't partake. He seemed to know first hand how beneficial they were, citing the exact ways it would help a fighter. Was that speculation too?

GSP was speaking on how HE would fool the tests, not others. GSP didn't pop, but he ran away before strict testing was implemented, and refused stricter testing on multiple occasions prior to retiring early. Are you speculating that he never took PEDs in his life and playing it off as fact? The only fact is that he never pissed hot, not that he didn't partake. He seemed to know first hand how beneficial they were, citing the exact ways it would help a fighter. Was that speculation too?
So being that GSP seems like an intelligent guy and has been in the sport of MMA for 18 plus years, you don’t think he’s seen things that would give him that insight?
You don’t think he’s heard stories or known athletes that have done it?
You don’t think the majority of guys are aware of a guy on their team or gym that’s using?
You’ve never heard someone explain hypothetically how something could be done?
So I’m speculating GSP has never used based on him not failing a test? All we have is the fact he’s never failed, that’s more factual than you saying he’s used. You don’t understand which is more speculative?

So being that GSP seems like an intelligent guy and has been in the sport of MMA for 18 plus years, you don’t think he’s seen things that would give him that insight?
You don’t think he’s heard stories or known athletes that have done it?
You don’t think the majority of guys are aware of a guy on their team or gym that’s using?
You’ve never heard someone explain hypothetically how something could be done?
So I’m speculating GSP has never used based on him not failing a test? All we have is the fact he’s never failed, that’s more factual than you saying he’s used. You don’t understand which is more speculative?

That's a whole lot of speculation, PeeWee. So, just to be clear- because someone has never pissed hot means they were always clean? Your speculation is warranted, but my speculation is "more" because it opposes your speculation? Even though the one and only thing you have to speculate on is he never pissed hot. Yet, I have given many more reasons, with documentation, on why my speculations have been speculated.

Is that what you're pretending to be true now? Tell me, buddy, do you truly believe GSP has never taken any sort of PEDs ever in his entire life? Or are you clinging onto "he never failed a test"? Or do you think those two things mean the same thing?

Silva never failed a test until he was almost 40 years in old, in 40 professional fights. Yet, he's a fraud and you know for a fact he was using PEDs the whole time, right? Or is that more speculation?

That's a whole lot of speculation, PeeWee. So, just to be clear- because someone has never pissed hot means they were always clean? Your speculation is warranted, but my speculation is "more" because it opposes your speculation? Even though the one and only thing you have to speculate on is he never pissed hot. Yet, I have given many more reasons, with documentation, on why my speculations have been speculated.

Is that what you're pretending to be true now? Tell me, buddy, do you truly believe GSP has never taken any sort of PEDs ever in his entire life? Or are you clinging onto "he never failed a test"? Or do you think those two things mean the same thing?

Silva never failed a test until he was almost 40 years in old, in 40 professional fights. Yet, he's a fraud and you know for a fact he was using PEDs the whole time, right? Or is that more speculation?
That’s a lot of reaching on your part. Silva has failed tests to support the fact he’s used PEDs. GSP has no failed tests to support your speculation he’s used PEDs. See how this is going?
I simply said Andy has vocally opposed PED usage but failed PED tests. That seems like a fraud to me.
GSP has never failed a test but you feel him having muscles that seem unobtainable to you are proof of something.
Could he have used? Anyone could have, but passing all of his tests is more evidence of him being clean than your wishful thinking is of him being dirty.

Back