Biggest money fight in mma right now?

icecubehigh.gif

It is! Even at the end of their careers they were pulling more then Ronda and Jones. A GSP comeback would be HUGE. GSP vs Anderson is still the Floyd vs Many of MMA. They are both past their primes, but people would still pay to see what should have happened 4 years ago.

Before Ronda big hit in Brazil I would had said Aldo vs Conar, but now... RR vs Cyborg probably would be largest PPV since UFC 100

I don't see how adding cyborg to the equation adds 600,000 buys.

Does everyone think this fight will be huge just because Cyborg has muscles?

Casual fans probably can't even pick out Cyborg or Bethe out of a 3 female lineup.

Casual fans probably can't even pick out Cyborg or Bethe out of a 3 female lineup.

And doesn't Brazil not pay for PPVs also?

Its really not about Cyborg fighting ability or how much muscles she has. More like the story behind those two. If Ronda can Hype up Beth and potentially have her PPV bigger than 189 event than she sure hell can do that with Cyborg. In which many MMA media and fans think cyborg would be her toughest fight. (which i disagree, still think Cat can give Ronda toughest test)

Lol. It's Rousey vs Mayweather...

Funny thing is, if that got scheduled & confirmed to happen...they'd wait up until the the co-main & then say the AC wouldn't allow it. Just like the down syndrome vs cerebral palsy fight.

Its really not about Cyborg fighting ability or how much muscles she has. More like the story behind those two. If Ronda can Hype up Beth and potentially have her PPV bigger than 189 event than she sure hell can do that with Cyborg. In which many MMA media and fans think cyborg would be her toughest fight. (which i disagree, still think Cat can give Ronda toughest test)

Aren't the highest estimates for UFC 190 like 150-200K below UFC 189

Aldo/McGregor
Ronda/Cyborg
Ronda/Tate
GSP/McGregor
Anderson/Jones
Jones/Cain
GSP/Silva
Fedor/Jones

Basically these. Stop mentioning Brock, he's with WWE and isnt ever fighting again.

These fights are possible.

Rousey vs anyone, it doesn't matter who

lol @ people answering Fedor. Nobody knows who he is except hardcore fans who don't even buy PPV.

lol at you, a brett rogers fan. So butt hurt against Fedor.
Fedor is a huge brand in the MMA world. Did internet just arrived in your area?

Brock Lesnar vs CM Punk

Back