Biggest fight in UFC history?

lelouch

Purple Belt
Reaction score
How would you rank Jones vs the incredulous Cormier?

I dont think i have been more pumped for a single fight like this.

HarrellPumped.gif

[YT]WIyW1TStbG8[/YT]

Hard to top the selling of Brock and Mir at UFC 100.
But it is a great fight.
Too bad that Daniel is not known mainstream name like Brock.

It might not top the PPV selling of that but I meant biggest fight they have made skillswise. Two undefeated champs basically with tools beyond Mir or brock lol.

I don't think this is even close to being a top 5 ufc fights of all time

I don't know the reason, but the fact is that Jones is not as popular as he should be

He's not the type of fighter that i would go back to my archives and search his preview fights to appreciate mma in general, the way i do with fighters like Shogun, Lyoto, Chuck, Anderson, GSP, Velasquez, JDS...

Anderson Silva in his prime VS GSP in his prime in a catchweight would be the greatest fight of all time no doubt about it

Nowadays, the biggest fight available would be Pettis vs Aldo

Tim Sylvia vs Gan McGee
Andre Roberts vs Harry Moskowitz
Brock Lesnar vs Allistair Overeem

Those were the UFC fights with the biggest fighters

Most anticipated fight they've ever made was probably Chuck vs Wanderlei.

The fans wanted that fight for 5-6 years before it eventually happened.

It might not top the PPV selling of that but I meant biggest fight they have made skillswise. Two undefeated champs basically with tools beyond Mir or brock lol.

As i just said, skillwise Aldo vs Pettis is years above Jones vs Cormier

Randy vs Chuck II was pretty huge, and bolstered by TUF1.

Chuck vs Wand was the biggest.

Chuck Wand was pretty huge.

Surprised no one hasn't mentioned GSP BJ II.

Silva vs Sonnen 2 without a doubt. I fear I will never have that feeling again leading up to a fight. It is also the most let down I have ever been post fight as well. SONNEN WHY THE SPINNING BACK FIST!! WHY!!!!!

This is a tricky one to figure.

If you are a big MMA fan this will probably go down as one of the biggest fights in MMA history. Not sure where it would rank among the other biggest fights but it's right in there someplace.

General public? Sort of blah. Cormier isn't widly known and Bones really isn't either but more so than Cormier.

This is a tricky one to figure.

If you are a big MMA fan this will probably go down as one of the biggest fights in MMA history. Not sure where it would rank among the other biggest fights but it's right in there someplace.

General public? Sort of blah. Cormier isn't widly known and Bones really isn't either but more so than Cormier.

Yeah I was not talking about the causuals. But watching one of the goats vs olympic wrestler who is aswell undefeated it has to go down as one of the biggests.

Most anticipated fight they've ever made was probably Chuck vs Wanderlei.

The fans wanted that fight for 5-6 years before it eventually happened.

And it was made at least 2-3 years too late.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back