"Biggest boxing event ever being planned for May 4th"

ZroC

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

The gist of the vid here is that they're still planning a fight for Canelo and still planning a fight for Mayweather, and if they do what they're planning to do it could be the record breaking biggest boxing event ever but they might need another two weeks or so to finalise.

Clearly they want us to think it's going to be Mayweather vs Pac or May vs Canelo. That'll build the hype up more.

We know it's a given Canelo and Mayweather going to appear on the same card we just don't know in what way. It could be Mayweather vs Canelo, however it's already implied they want every fight to be a main event in itself which means spacing them out more against individual opponents. The great news is, however, people are saying Canelo's team is currently in talks with Cotto for a fight on the May 4th under card.

These seem to be the most likely fights on the card

Mayweather vs Ghost
Canelo vs Cotto
Trout vs ???

Anything that has May vs Guerrero... No thanks.

I don't care about these BS fights from mayweather. I don't care if you choose to fight once a year or beat your wife and go to jail. I don't want to see yearly tune up fights. I want to see Canelo or Martinez. No one else has a chance.

I would still like to see pacman vs mayweather, but if not that, then lets see canelo vs mayweather. Canelo is young enough that a loss at this point really puts no dent in his career, just gives him room to grow.

Unless the World Heavywieght Championship Crown is on the Line, it won't be shit.

Translation- We're raising PPV prices.

What % of the Boxing PPV market do Mexicans make up?

Cinco de Mayo

Mexicans all over the card

You'd think that >50% of buys were coming from Mexicans

I cant believe people are still paying for boxing.....$60 for non HD. Screw that. Unless Tyson is fighting im not watching.

CBS show was a disaster, Boxing se murio.

I cant believe people are still paying for boxing.....$60 for non HD. Screw that. Unless Tyson is fighting im not watching.

You must have some interest, or else why are you here?

Good for you man, if you need any help at what boxers to take a look at just let me know.

CBS show was a disaster, Boxing se murio.

Just so you know people who don't come here regularly will think you're being serious with all this sarcasm. You guys were doing it so much when boxing died again after the Pac KO you just sort of blended in with the trolls.

What % of the Boxing PPV market do Mexicans make up?

Cinco de Mayo

Mexicans all over the card

You'd think that >50% of buys were coming from Mexicans

It's a trojan horse tactic. Get the Mexicans excited about a boxer then sneak him into popular american culture. Mexicans are practically walking hype machines.

And to the other question studies have shows 86% are white while 12% are Hispanic.
http://legionsmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Boxing-Demographics.pdf

Last edited:
You must have some interest, or else why are you here?

Good for you man, if you need any help at what boxers to take a look at just let me know.

Braddah, I am a boxer......it's just kind of boring to watch for the most part. All the killas are gone.

Dont watch baseball either, i like to play....hate to watch.

Braddah, I am a boxer......it's just kind of boring to watch for the most part. All the killas are gone.

If you don't watch boxing how do you know the killas are gone?

I'm sure one guy holding the other on the ground for 15 mins must be a riot in your houeshold.

If you don't watch boxing how do you know the killas are gone?

I'm sure one guy holding the other on the ground for 15 mins must be a riot in your houeshold.

No, dont like that either. I dont know...now you have me questioning myself....poor me.....

Just so you know people who don't come here regularly will think you're being serious with all this sarcasm. You guys were doing it so much when boxing died again after the Pac KO you just sort of blended in with the trolls.

I thought X just posted the just bleed gif in every thread, difficult to take that seriously?

should have Pac to headline just to piss off Mayweather's retrun :icon_lol::icon_lol:

trolololololol

also,

justbleed.gif

Back