• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Bigfoot Silva returns to kickboxing against Zabit Samedov, Sept. 10th

Who wins?

• Total voters
guys like him sort of like bob sapp they sell really well on these smaller shows. slap him on the poster and you get people coming out just due to his size and they will use that as much as possible. sapp was going down imo faster in low paying fights to not get any new serious medical issues so he could pay off bills. bigfoot idk if hes doing that he looks like he wants to win then gets horrifically ko'd..
hes a trained fighter. odds are he can do this ten more times and he will come out the other end similar to how he is now.
but also a chance he ruins his brain or his health especially given hes fighting against hws. he can't be that desperate for money unless hes a complete fool. from what i recall this guy was pulling in decent checks before he even got to the ufc.

How the fuck does he keep getting sanctioned is my question lol
By fighting in places with loose or non existent commissions. His last 2 fights where he was ko'd 2 weeks apart in MMA, then boxing were both in russia where they obviously play things fast and loose.

Not cool.

Fuck the athletics commission (if there even is one) that sanctioned this.

Fuck the promoter cashing in on this man's brain damage and willingness or NEED to get paid to endure additional damage.

Fuck Bigfoots coaches for allowing this to continue.

Big Foot was 18-5-1 before TRT ban, and though he did have 4 ko/tko losses, only one of them was a true knock out. Mind you, his is a big boys division, so it happens. He went five rounds with mark fucking hunt, and went all five rounds in absolute war.

After the TRT ban, Big Foot is 1-9 with 8 ko/tko losses. In UFC, he went 1-5 with all five ko/tko losses where as FOUR of them was a knock out. Hunto finished him in round 1 in a rematch. Hunto couldn't do nothing though he hit him with everything but the kitchen sink in the first fight.

Brain damage is a real thing.
I'm pretty sure Bigfoot jumped on TRT after getting released from the UFC.

I think it all has to be with the fact that he is almost 43 years old and was a slow HW even in his prime. Now he is just a giant target that barely moves.

ridiculous.

the guy must be desperate for $$$.

very sad.

Wow.
He's better off being a literal Bigfoot right now. Just go hide out in the mountains and keep whatever brain cells you have left, man

BTW... Samedov is a good kickboxer but he is 37 years old and very outsized. Hopefully he does not hurt Bigfoot too much.

I normally don't care if guys want to continue unsuccessful careers in fighting, but this one's starting to feel bad.

I'm starting to wonder he is on a suicide mission he just lost to an old overweight bat shit crazy Datsik in a striking only match. Zabit is a top kickboxer and will fuck Bigfoot up.

Back