"Bigfoot" Silva: I can do four more years

Should Bigfoot Retire already?

• Total voters

Actualized174

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Confident, Silva is still not ready to retire, though. He looks at Dan Henderson as a role model to fight well into his forties as he believes he could still have four more good years left in him.

"Today, it's hard to tell when it's time to call it quits. It's even harder to think about it. It's hard for every professional. We will all have to go through that in life, though. I will fight as long as my body can take it. As long as I can give my best, I will fight. Look at Dan Henderson, he's 44 and still gives us great fights, he knocks people out and has a great body. I think I have three or four more years, but it could be more or it could be less. We make one plan and God makes another. I hope I can those four years."

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/1/1...-wishes-to-fight-for-four-more-years-mma-news

Should Bigfoot retire already?

please no

Dana needs to step it like he did with chuck and tell big foot he is finished

The same brain that's in the head that is getting hit and KO'd can't even stop this man from fighting.

He shouldn't be comparing himself to someone like Dan Henderson.

Damn his coach and trainers are using him for their 10% purse. Everyone but Big Foot knows this isn't a good idea.

he can only go to rizin to get career back with TRT

and henderson is looking like shit

Stumble and fall...

I don't think he is done yet - prolly plummeting out of any rankings but still bringing scraps to the table.

Last edited:
I don't really care if he retires but I can't imagine him being competitive for 4 more years.

Heavyweight is so bad he could linger around in a bunch of different orgs if he decided he wanted to though.

He's done. Even with TRT he was slow but at least could take a hit. Now he's just big slow moving punching bag. Fighters like him, who take too much on the way out, will pave the way for mma fighters suffering from cte.

i voted no but meant to vote yes

He doesn't even have 4 more rounds left.

Bigfoot might as well retire already. There's no way he can last 4 more years

Back