BIG10 Football Overrated

HeavyHands20

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
The Big 10 has not shown up so far this bowl season. They have 3 teams that could possibly save face, but I think its not enough to make up for how poor the "powerhouses" have looked so far. All season long, fans and analysts were all over the Big 10s nutsack and when it counted, they didn't show up. The score of the Florida State/ Michigan game doesn't give it justice. Michigan got handled for 3 and half quarters. Ohio State didn't even show up in their game against Clemson. I think the playoff committee screwed up by not having the BIG 10 champion represented in the Final 4. Glad they didn't put 2 teams from the Big 10 in the playoff, because its obvious Ohio State didn't even belong there. 3 games left and I only see Wisconsin winning. If the Badgers end up losing to Western Michigan, it only further proves my point. Penn State doesn't want any part of USC right now. From the looks of it, the Big 10 will go 3-7 in bowl games this season with Minnesota and Northwestern leading the way, lol

Last edited:
33jtjso.jpg

Back