Big Truck = Small Genitalia

I had a lifted Jeep, then I traded it for a Mazda 3 but my penis didn't get any bigger, what am I doing wrong?

LOL

My Matrix is in the shop right now, so I have a Mazda 3 as a rental. Pretty nice car, but just too small for me.

My older brother has bad social issues and learning disabilities. After our dad passed, in 2001, my older brother didn't move to ATL with us--stayed with our grandparents and then his own little place(before moving in w mom a few years later). Anyway, he pretty much let the truck sit for years and years. I needed a vehicle with space for work, especially after my car started to shit on me, so I started driving it a year or so ago.

Seems like a good score for you, for sure.

Seems like a good score for you, for sure.

Shit, it's paid off and has no miles on it, so I'm not complaining.

My car is the Passat which has had electronic problems, leaks, pretty much any problem it can have. I was thinking of getting a Mazda 3, actually, but I still need a vehicle with storage space, so I'll probably end up with a small SUV.

I'd really like a Tacoma...

LOL

My Matrix is in the shop right now, so I have a Mazda 3 as a rental. Pretty nice car, but just too small for me.

I really like my 3 actually, so much fun to drive, but it's a pain in the ass coming from the jeep. Can't smash down woods roads, cant throw the canoe on top, hard to get all my gear in etc... But I couldn't stomach dropping 100 bucks on gas a week + parts and time for the jeep anymore though. Someday when I have lots of time and money :)rolleyes:) I'll get a jeep or truck again.

I really like my 3 actually, so much fun to drive, but it's a pain in the ass coming from the jeep. Can't smash down woods roads, cant throw the canoe on top, hard to get all my gear in etc... But I couldn't stomach dropping 100 bucks on gas a week + parts and time for the jeep anymore though. Someday when I have lots of time and money :)rolleyes:) I'll get a jeep or truck again.

Yeah, I only drive my truck on weekends or when I have to for hauling or going on roadtrips with friends, and keep my toyota for everyday use/driving the kids around. Gas is way too expensive.

my wife gets horny when she rides in the lifted truck so i NEED one...

money well spent

LOL, Reek.

You're missing the point. The thread is about the "small penis'" it is right in the title.

If stereotypes have an underlying truth, which I agree that they can, then the dudes in this thread must have a vast knowledge of other men's junk. Telling me to lighten up shows that you have not read the thread and just jumped in.

Reek gets it.
Indeed I do.

I had a lifted Jeep, then I traded it for a Mazda 3 but my penis didn't get any bigger, what am I doing wrong?

Have you ever seen anyone whom you suspect has a big one drive a Mazda 3?

Everyone might think your dick is small behind your back but who do they call when they need that fridge moved?

Next time, don't forget to put the tailgate down!

[YT]YruU1UsrK08[/YT]

Johnny Hendricks truck. Nuff said.

mqdefault.jpg

thread

speaking straight truth, Johnny is a white boy. lol

Big Truck = Small genitals

Where does this sentiment originate and why?

Discuss, my brethren.

There is no direct evidence that people who buy Big Truck have small genitalia but there is evidence that people with small genitalia will have lower self-esteem and that having lower self-esteem will make you buy status symbols aka

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duelbits
Back