Big Noses and Beauty

My wife is Indian and has a pretty big nose, but she also has other strong features so it fits her face well which is pretty typical for Indian and Middle Eastern ethnicities.

Thomas Wedders had a 7.8 inch nose.

9514603222_5e49a1d00d_b.jpg
that's Sean Penn

Sometimes though these nose jobs can make someone a billionaire.

For this Kardashian it changed everything. Along with cheeks, chin, eye lift, botox, filler, and jaw reconstruction.
kylie-jenner-nose-job-famous.jpg

And that’s just the face. Had a full body sculpt too.

My wife has a bigish nose. Not huge, and it bothers her not me at all. I have found myself attracted to bigger (not massive) noses for a long time. Helen Hunt was one of my biggest crushes in the 90s, and I've always found Sarah Jessica Parker to be extremely sexy.

20230529_205252.jpg

The wife and I at the top of the Empire State Building on our recent trip to NYC.

I was just talking to an Indian dude who told me in India and in the Middle East, lot's of people are into big snoozes. I googled it, and apparently this is a thing. Europe has some nations that appreciate a big nose too. Do you guys like a big nose? Example? And if you don't, who changed their lives with a good nose job?

In America the big snooze gets fixed, and in some cases changes lives.

OIP.XD4eJ5SznOTjdI_clYq_vgHaFR

maxresdefault.jpg

Ariana-grande-nose-job.jpg

I had mo idea grande is also a transformer. Damn.

You’re a beautiful couple!

My wife has a bigish nose. Not huge, and it bothers her not me at all. I have found myself attracted to bigger (not massive) noses for a long time. Helen Hunt was one of my biggest crushes in the 90s, and I've always found Sarah Jessica Parker to be extremely sexy.

View attachment 988708

The wife and I at the top of the Empire State Building on our recent trip to NYC.

And that’s just the face. Had a full body sculpt too.

Yeah she had an insane amount of plastic surgery and looks it. You can usually spot the abusers a mile away, like with heavily roided guys. Usually it's too much lip filler stands out a mile away.

Jennifer grey was hot as fuck before she got the nose job.

I dated middle eastern women who had a hook nose or beak,and it didnt bother me one bit. Hot is hot.
Apparently the guys are getting it done nd the results are life changing:
OIP.QW3MY34HUwN2Zpv5Z_XohAHaEK

OIP.ZgwObk4eBJELGTJU2qGJlgHaFs

Back