Big Nog's next fight should be either Kimbo Slice or Ken Shamrock.

Chuck Rock

Blue Belt
Banned
Reaction score
Man what a shitty fight that was. Both guys looked awful. I have no desire to see Big Nog fight anymore, unless its a complete freak show spectacle fight. He has no business being in the octagon anymore. I think Big Nog/ Kimbo Slice would be a fairly even match up. I'd give Big Nog a slight edge over Ken Shamrock. But it must be said, these are the only types of fights he should be getting from now on. If he insists on not retiring that is.

Give the man some respect, he fought like a warrior tonight and got tagged many times and didnt go down. Kept fighting and pushing to the finish.

He's got one left on his contract, he said after Nelson that he wants to finish up 2 fights and retire in 2015. If he has one more fight it will be in the UFC. Josh Barnett hopefully

As much as it makes me want to vomit saying this, i think slice could take big at this point.

He shouldn't be fighting at all for the sake of his own brain.

From the sounds of the press conference he is done and will be working in the "office".

As much as it makes me want to vomit saying this, i think slice could take big at this point.

The Kimbo Slice that fell backwards like a felled tree when Ken Shamrock reached forward and touched his leg with his finger?

Uncle Dana said he will look after Big Nog. No more fights for him.

It's been a long time coming. Happy to see that Big Nog will be taken care of. Tough to see what he's been reduced to after comparing it against his wars in Pride.

Man, that was fucking sad to watch, Nog was literally looking like a zombie.

it looks like his body parts were gathered and glued together and then they made it work through some kind of dark magic

Uncle Dana said he will look after Big Nog. No more fights for him.

The_Fly_6_25_12.jpg

He'd ko kimbo and shamrock with ease.

He'd ko kimbo and shamrock with ease.

I don't know if he'd KO Kimbo. He might have to take him down (not hard if the Ken fight was real) and sub him, is my guess.

As for Ken, he hasn't been able to take a decent punch for a long time.

Man, I didn't think it was a terrible performance, relatively speaking. He landed some shots, took the back at one point, mounted...

He'd still dispatch the Kimbo Slices of MMA with ease.

I don't know if he'd KO Kimbo. He might have to take him down (not hard if the Ken fight was real) and sub him, is my guess.

As for Ken, he hasn't been able to take a decent punch for a long time.

Either way they're both still mismatches

Last edited:
He'd sub Kimbo with ease and probably KO Shamrock.

Back