Big Nog.

EvanSullivan

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks he doesn't belong in the top 10 MMA Goat list? He's obviously the number 2 HW of all time (Cain will pass him soon imo), but he was dominate for a brief span of time. He's top 15 of all time, but I can't put him in the top 10.

Posting your top 10 would of been the logical thing to do after making that statement.

I don't get why everyone on this forum is obsessed with goats.

Dominant for a brief span??? He won 29 of his first 33 fights and was ranked top 3 at hw during a period of 8 years. I. The UFC he win the hw interim belt and.

Nog is no question top 10 all time

Am I the only one who thinks he doesn't belong in the top 10 MMA Goat list? He's obviously the number 2 HW of all time (Cain will pass him soon imo), but he was dominate for a brief span of time. He's top 15 of all time, but I can't put him in the top 10.

Not many people held both Pride and UFC titles.

Fuck yes he belongs on the top 10 GOAT list. Along with Hendo.

Knew this would be it the second I saw the thread.

All-time. Far too many people think about who's winning now as opposed to who's been fighting for 15+ years. Nog was 19-1 and beating top guys before losing to Fedor. Nog was the submission magician. Then goes on a 5 fight win streak beating CroCop, Herring, Kharitonov, fights Fedor again back-to-back, loses, wins 4 more including over Werdum. Then begins the downfall with a checkered record against top guys. Nog was a boss and you don't know what your talking about. Nog has had a long career that few can match up against, plus he did it in the HW div where I think it's tougher to dominate.

He was top 5 for 9 years and top 10 for 13... No big deal I guess.

Fedor
Anderson
GSP
Jones.

I've named 4 for you name the other 6 that are better than him in top 10 all time.

Lol i knew i'd get heat, but yes he had an amazing career and if you guys can read i'd put him at 2 HW of all time. he didn't dominate a lot of his foes and was getting his ass beat in many of his fights before he pulled off his amazing submissioins

Lol i knew i'd get heat, but yes he had an amazing career and if you guys can read i'd put him at 2 HW of all time. he didn't dominate a lot of his foes and was getting his ass beat in many of his fights before he pulled off his amazing submissioins
That actually didn't happen often.

Sapp/Cro Cop/Sylvia.

That's the list of times he did that.

Post your top 10 of all time TS.

Then I'll give you my thoughts & criticisms.

Back