Big John McCarthy weighs in on Jones vs Reyes decision

TCanaveira

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

"I know the judging criteria, i kinda wrote it. I think, i have a pretty good idea that Dominick Reyes won the first three rounds"

In case there were any doubts that Reyes did indeed win that fight, there you go.

I have no doubts that Reyes won. No matter what anybody else says for or against it.

Surprised he didn't say Ryan Bader would have beaten them both.

Any brain dead idiot should be able to recognise and understand that he won the 1st 3 and no way in hell any of the last 2 were 10-8s for jones

Big John out here always trying to take credit for the invention of everything MMA related.

Give credit to Reyes at least in fighting a spectacular fight. Especially the 1st three rounds.

iT6VT72.gif

I agree with everything Josh and John said except for Reyes winning the 4th.

Reyes hurt Jones and had him panic wrestling, and even though he didn't do anything with the take-downs, he effectively neutralized Reyes' attack, which shifted the momentum of the fight into Jones' favor.

Big John out here always trying to take credit for the invention of everything MMA related.

1200px-Pankration_panathenaic_amphora_BM_VaseB610.jpg

The arm you can see on the right hand side of the image is actually John McCarthy's.

Big John didn't get the memo about Texas using old criteria

Guy is SUCH a douche but I rarely disagree with him

Back