Big Frank has better resume than Stipe. True or false?

So tired of hearing the Stipe GOAT talk from the UFC. 3 title defenses is apparently all that is required.

Fedor only had 3 title defenses during that whole 10 year streak, and since so many ppl have him as their GOAT(i don't), then yes, 3 title defenses is all that is required.

Stipe actually has 4 title defenses altogether, and his opponents he defended against are better than Fedor's 3 title defense opponents.

Stipe is the HW GOAT, deal with it.

<JRSmith40>

I think Mir had more fights than Miocic. Seems like he was around longer.

If you don't know fighters' records, you can just go look them up on wikipedia or ufc.

Stipe has more title fight wins so that puts him higher.

Ngannou has fewer losses and never been finished. He also has longer win streaks: he has two 6 fights win streaks, with the second being only against top contenders. He has also beaten some young contenders: Blaydes twices, Gane and Rozenstruik.

Ngannou's notable wins:
Stipe
Gane
Cain
JDS
Rozenstruik
Blaydes x2
Overeem
Arlovski

Stipe's notable wins:
DC x2
JDS
Ngannou
Overeem
Werdum
Hunt
Roy Nelson
Gonzaga
Arlovski
Stipe lost to jds in their first fight.

Nah false miocic has a better resume

Resume is better in terms of the way he’s beaten them, but due to the complete lack of skill and just ‘windmilling it’ - I have a hard time ranking him over Miocic all-time.

It’s a tough one.

Also - Ngannou hasn’t got a Daniel Cormier on his resume.

Resume is better in terms of the way he’s beaten them, but due to the complete lack of skill and just ‘windmilling it’ - I have a hard time ranking him over Miocic all-time.

It’s a tough one.

Also - Ngannou hasn’t got a Daniel Cormier on his resume.
Ngannou clearly outskilled Stipe in their rematch.

Also - He has Cain on his resume.

Can't help but see the cowardly big picture involving the resume of PicoPulse VS these two.

Fought 1 HW in his 10 year long "HW quest" AFTER Stipe & Francis took on all of the top HW's - to fight & Legitimately Win their HW Champion belts. Neither of those great champs ever failed a drug test. EVER.

Meanwhile, PicoPulse jbj was totally silent The Entire Time, for years, that Stipe and Francis proudly worked their way up to respectfully win, then defend, their Championship belts. The honor on those 2 is undeniable.

Stipe beat the worst version of every fighter on his list. He never beat a prime contender outside of Ngannou who was much improved in the rematch.

So tired of hearing the Stipe GOAT talk from the UFC. 3 title defenses is apparently all that is required.

huh? Stipe beat prime Werdum, that’s arguably a better win than any of Ngannou’s.

Stipe beat prime Werdum, that’s arguably a better win than any of Ngannou’s.
Maybe in your opinion, but Francis had 12 HW wins to get his UFC HW belt.

That's a helluva brilliant resume, even though it always goes unmentioned.

Last edited:
Back