Big Foot x Stefan Struve : Who you got?

I heard when Bigfoot goes outside he constantly has to dodge flies, cause if one connects with his chin he is out cold

K1-Struve by TKO

Bigfoot would have mauled him a few years ago. I hope he can KO Struve and then fight Gonzaga.

Bigfoot vs ManBearPig must happen.

an anthropologist's dream, as seanbaby so brilliantly put it...

two early australopithecines battling for primeval glory

Non-TRT bigfoots china-chin gets shattered by a stiff jab.

images

Struve by early KO.

I'm thinking the same thing

I would take Struve by UD. But we will probably be seeing Bigfoot by second round TKO...

Still hoping for a Mir/Gonzaga fight to materialize before one of them hangs it up.

Kind of crazy they've both been in the UFC so long but never went up against each other. Even crazier when you consider how thin the HW division is.

I think Struve will have his way with Bigfoot at this point. I still think Struve has more to offer, not the same for Bigfoot.

I'd be surprised if Struve doesn't KO him. SS's very underrated and Bigfoot's chin has totally melted since he can't use TRT despite seeming to be about the only fighter with a legit medical need for it

Classic HW match up of two guys who will viciously get KO'd on either man's fists. Also in classic HW fashion, either one of them is going down in the first or it'll be a decision after they both gas horribly.

Honestly completely uninterested in this match up.

Struve will win because he is familiar to fight in front of 10.000 Dutch weed smoking gangsters.

Back