Television Big Brother Canada (season 8)

Kardashians

☆ sitting on the moon ☽
@Gold
Reaction score
Anybody watching? Starts March 4!

I'm kind of excited, I haven't watched Big Brother the past couple of seasons but I need some mindless television in my life.

All of the contestants have been revealed on the site with a video bio that . . . I'm not going to watch lol. And you can already vote to save the house guests of your choosing!

x2Gvwfn.png

@ironwolf
@EvilDDS
@DrBdan
@airic_15
@iThrillhouse
@CatchOmega

First impressions based on photos:
Susanne has a lot of teeth.
The guy that you just posted looks like a vagina.
Vanessa has poodle hair
And agreed on the cute girl

I would like to see Brooke, Susanne, and Madeline naked...

:eek:
… a vagina does not look like that!
he's dressed in an outfit that i'd wear ffs. sissy status confirmed :hmph

Anybody watching? Starts March 4!

I'm kind of excited, I haven't watched Big Brother the past couple of seasons but I need some mindless television in my life.

All of the contestants have been revealed on the site with a video bio that . . . I'm not going to watch lol. And you can already vote to save the house guests of your choosing!

x2Gvwfn.png

@ironwolf
@EvilDDS
@DrBdan
@airic_15
@iThrillhouse
@CatchOmega
I’m in! I missed last season and heard it was pretty good

Good thing with the Canadian version, no Paul or Raven

lol @ watching big brother.

i forgot this started so im just getting caught up. im on the first episode and can say for sure that i hate luke. you can tell hes from kamloops. he acts like those white boys there.

a few of these people are from places ive lived or close to where im living now.

I'll catch up soon, probably friday evening I'll binge watch.

And Kamloops boys are strange? I met a few people from Kamloops last week, mostly female though. I was in Vancouver for a convention, so a lot of people from different parts of BC were there. Gotta see what the the white boy Kamloops stereotype is

Just caught up, really enjoying it so far

Your Kamloops bro was annoying at first but I’m liking him more now. Can’t stand Chris or Kyle

No clue who I want to win, of the guys maybe Hira and for the girls, Rihanne or however you spell it

BB Canada? I like big brother and never miss a season but have never watched BB Canada. Not sure why but when I think about watching it I just think about it being a generic US version.

BB Canada? I like big brother and never miss a season but have never watched BB Canada. Not sure why but when I think about watching it I just think about it being a generic US version.
I'm biased, but I have American friends that tell me it's better than the American version

I'm kinda digging that Rianne girl, athletic type. But the nerdy girl Brooke is growing on me as well

Kyle is definitely annoying, him and Chris, can't stand them. But I hate bro types so I guess that's to be expected. I like Maddie, but she's not in a good position right now.

Maelingh or whatever, I like her. Not as a winner's choice, just a good personality to watch on TV.

I'm biased, but I have American friends that tell me it's better than the American version

I have watched a few 2 episodes and have to say I like this season as well. Its the only season I have seen but it is good. Still feel the American version is a better and I like the host better, Julie.

I have watched a few 2 episodes and have to say I like this season as well. Its the only season I have seen but it is good. Still feel the American version is a better and I like the host better, Julie.
I do like Julie as well. I was hoping she would stay on when all that stuff was going down with her husband. Wouldn’t be the same without her

Back