Big Brother 21 (US) Premiers June 25, 2019.

Who will win Big Brother 21?

• Cliff

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holly

• Christie

• Nick

• Nicole

• Jessica

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah so cool the evictees are still in the house and can interact. Gr8ful gonna be exposed so fast
That is a good point. The evicted house members can blow up everyone's game and expose alliances because they have little to lose from doing so.
I was not a fan of the twist at first, but hadn’t considered this angle. Now I want to see how this impacts gameplay/ jury management.

Good episode. That dude David has a good grasp on what’s going on in the house, kinda hope he makes it back into the game now

And Bella, wtf? Girl talks way too much

Good episode. That dude David has a good grasp on what’s going on in the house, kinda hope he makes it back into the game now

Bella screwed up badly. That 8 person alliance is on shaky ground.

Big Brother has been a horror movie the last 2 seasons with the first evictee being a black guy lol

yea i didn’t get the fact she was selling out Kemi to Aquaman. Bella is the only one that Kemi trusts. No loyalty with this chick.

Big Brother has been a horror movie the last 2 seasons with the first evictee being a black guy lol

I called it earlier in the thread.

It's not just the last two seasons. It's nearly every season.

Big Brother is a representation if America and, like America, there is a racial and socioeconomic hierarchy. David, then Ovi, with Kemi and Jess on the block? Come on.

In most seasons, especially the last several, the minorities go first. That includes old people. They always cast a block of young, attractive, fit white people. Which is fine, obviously, but that becomes the house "norm". They band together, often including a token minority who happens to catch their fancy, often because they come from (or appear to come from) wealth (Bella, Kaycee, Marcellus, Kaysar) and know the required social norms. Anyone who deviates from that block in identity or manner is on shaky ground unless they make a smart game move.

The problem is that most of the minorities don't realize what is happening, so they don't know how to respond. David sees it very obviously, which is why he coupd see how dumb it was of Jess to pick Jack. Jess thought she could be a cool kid, but she can't. She's hispanic and fat and not rich enough to overcome that gulf. Ovi was the same way. That shit may work on a college campus where everyone wants to have diverse friends, but in the real world it's not like that.

I'm really hoping David can get back in and rally the other side before they're all gone.

Truck Driver is 2 for 2 in vetos.

Bella can’t keep a secret, that may get her alliance and other houseguests to not really trust her.

David is a very good observer, but he’s not really trying to make a connection with anyone outside of Ovi. He’s just going to be an outcast if he does officially comeback. He needs to start making connections and trying to rally the misfits.
Unless he’s trying to get into Gr8ful and tear them apart from the inside.

Wow, Bella has the loosest lips, almost as bad as Devon. She thinks telling people stuff will make people loyal to her.
And funny how Jack spilled the beans on the name of his alliance...but again if you’re 8 people, might be easy to forget which ones are in it, hahahaha

And I don’t think Cliff knows how to whisper, but its funny.

Oh, and what’s good about camp comeback, Kemi will stay in the house and can still argue with all the other houseguests, hahahaha

Yeah so cool the evictees are still in the house and can interact. Gr8ful gonna be exposed so fast

Those two guys are annoying AF to me, the generic Aguaman and his sidekick Robin. You can't get any more gayer than robing jumping into Aquaman's arm like in episode 6 or 7. Also these females are weak AF. For example that asian chick, Jessica (who claims female power but wants Robin to play veto for her) and the other females except for Kami.

he's like the only one who has figured things out. The rest not in the alliance are idiots.

Wow, Bella has the loosest lips, almost as bad as Devon. She thinks telling people stuff will make people loyal to her.
And funny how Jack spilled the beans on the name of his alliance...but again if you’re 8 people, might be easy to forget which ones are in it, hahahaha
Bella's game play just keeps getting dumber and dumber. It should bite her eventually (unless she pulls a Josh and gets carried to the end).

Jack's slip up was funny.
And I don’t think Cliff knows how to whisper, but its funny.

Oh, and what’s good about camp comeback, Kemi will stay in the house and can still argue with all the other houseguests, hahahaha
Cliff's thing was just so dumb. He even said that whispers will carry across a room in that house (even as he was talking loudly).

Last edited:
Why the hell did the nominees dress up just to be told they need to get their asses upstairs with the other losers?

Bella's game play just keeps getting dumber and dumber. It should bite her eventually, unless she pulls a Josh and gets carried to the end.

Jack's slip up was funny.

Cliff's thing was just so dumb. He even said that whispers will carry across a room in that house (even as he was talking loudly).

Bella is obviously safe this week, but doubt her luck continues though.

And I hope David comes back next week, it looks like he would be able to at least try something compared to the other 2 people right now.

And I agree, the women in this season seem just interested in showmances, its like half the house is in a showmance right now. Surprised Ovi and Nicole aren’t doing a geeky-quirky hookup, hahaha

Apparently there was some craziness last night in the house

Sounds like some from Gr8ful talked to Nicole and mentioned that if she wins HOH next week, that she should put up Nick and/or Bella.

Bella mentioned to Nicole that they may be backdooring her this week, so Nicole mentioned that it has been mentioned to her to nominate NIck/Bella next week if she wins

Bella goes back to Gr8ful and mentions that she heard this news about how they want to nominate her and Nick next week. Then it just turned into a shit-on-Nicole session for the next while, to cover their tracks. Apparently it was nasty, but this is just what I'm reading online. Trying to find a good vid of it but nothing yet

So later, King Jack decides to hold a house meeting, and he suggests that no one talk game talk to David/Ovi/Kemi and whoever gets evicted next. Thought that was hilarious that he's trying to dictate the game play in the house

Here's a vid of that meeting

Also, the last whacktivity comp winner

Christie, and it sounds like she got the Diamond Power of Veto

Nick is smarter than I thought. And Jackson seems like he was trying to make it super obvious with always getting defensive when it was brought up.

Are you being facetious? He targeted people who also vied for "Camp Director." What does anything you referenced have to do with anything?

They were the only other people that tried to get people to vote for them to become camp director. Their campaign failed and they lost, then the elected camp director didn't know who to put up, so he put up the other people that tried to run for camp director as well.

Don't you think you should have those facts beforehand before making accusations? The fact that you don't kind of makes it look like you simply have an agenda and are not really concerned with the facts.

More Fun Facts you will enjoy ignoring:
Kemi (who is black) did not run for "Camp Director"
Somehow two black people (including Kemi), a brown/Hispanic girl and the oldest guy in the house were nominated for that eviction game.
Then BB names the first HOH competition "Color War".
In 21 seasons a black person has never won BB.

Now as a result:
Cliff (black) was banished
Ovi (brown-Indian) was evicted
Kemi (black) evicted
Jessica (brown/Hispanic) nominated for eviction 2x.

"Racism is so American that when you protest it, people think you are protesting against America"

Back