Big Brother 17 V2 Don't Call Her Bluffs Edition

Who were your favorite house guests this season

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry to say it... but Lead Salad's BB post production was way down this season...

son-i-am-disappointed.jpg

It's his fault

:icon_chee

this

you let us down Lead

Steve is probably one of the worst winners

the finale should how important Austin was in the game.

shouldve been Austin and Vanessa at the end

Im starting to think nobody would have voted Vanessa or am I wrong?

I thought Van was going to win the final round of HOH after ironically answering Austin stinks. still don't like Steve.

Da'Vonne performed exactly as I expected from Day 1. She's extremely perceptive and street smart. Just paranoid enough to excel at Big Brother. She just didn't know how to keep her mouth shut or channel her skills. She was the person to figure out the twin twist, but instead of using it as leverage to make alliances or sow dissent, she used it as backyard gossip.

yeah, i thought da'vonne could have really played the game and gone far, she had the makings for it. but where she was smart with some things, she wasn't with others. the twin twist being a perfect example. she was the first one to pick up on that, but didn't take the opportunity to use it as an advantage . . . and just gave the info up for nothing :/

R8cjQWI.jpg

From Liz's instagram, they're in the car making the press rounds

Can still hear her saying "Steeeeve-uhhhh!

Sorry to say it... but Lead Salad's BB post production was way down this season...

son-i-am-disappointed.jpg

It's his fault

:icon_chee

Very true. My bad. I have been kinda locked in on the presidential primary cycle and have threads on it in the war room. Some of my forum time got split over there and sadly, the BB suffered for it. I did still watch the feeds extensively for at least the first half of the season and I can tell you there were hardly any episodes where I was pissed at how production portrayed it. They did a decent job this year at showing the cliffs of what happened this game so I can't complain.

Next summer will be just the presidential race which always seems less interesting to me then the primaries so we probably will hit another v3 thread hopefully with BB18!

Glad football starts when BB ends. I'd be fairly depressed if they wasn't something else to fill that gap for awhile. Love this show.

Post game backyard interviews
[YT]IMS8Dctgj3A[/YT]

[YT]rRMHHyILu9w[/YT]

[YT]TF1giKl7pNw[/YT]

[YT]ZCLQBx7eO38[/YT]

[YT]8QCtNYJ-e0g[/YT]

It was a weak season.

It was a weak season.

I'll say that at least everyone was playing which matters to me. I wouldn't classify anyone specifically in this season as a floater. The closest you could get with that was Liz and/or Julia but they were still aligned with people even if it may have been little on their own part.

Last year wasn't bad either with floaters. Jocasta and maybe Britney were the only cringeworthy people not really trying to play. Victoria sucked but she at least thought she was playing.

What are people's favourite seasons? And what do you consider the most recent "good" season? I thought this season was pretty good but lagged at the end because the Scamper Squad won almost all of the HOHs.

i loved this season. Almost every eviction was a toss up due to vanessa's craziness and we were never 100% sure on who was leaving.

What are people's favourite seasons? And what do you consider the most recent "good" season? I thought this season was pretty good but lagged at the end because the Scamper Squad won almost all of the HOHs.

I think last year, there were only Bomb Squad members who won the throned HOH's. Nicole was the only non-Bomb squad member to win HOH that whole season. Aside from that, we had Frankie, Derrick, Cody and Caleb rotating who won each week (13 of the 16 lol).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back