Big Bad Booty Daddy

Too bad at that point he couldn't move for shit.

I always preferred mullet Scott.

I've actually been going back and watching some of his promos last few days. Some of them are hilarious.

He could still move well enough before he got dropfoot. His Fall Brawl match against Goldberg got 4.5 stars from Dave.

Early BBBD could still go.

Once he dropped off, it was was bad, but still great on the mic

What a place the world could have been if Mullet Scotty had been doing these promos...

<mma1>

What a place the world could have been if Mullet Scotty had been doing these promos...

<mma1>
Wonderful wrestler before he destroyed his body with roids. In the late 80s/early 90s, they both had an exciting style. Lots of suplexes and amateur moves. Scott was also the inventor of the Frankensteiner and the Screwdriver.

HonoredSelfreliantAnole-size_restricted.gif

DimPiercingCoelacanth-size_restricted.gif

Wonderful wrestler before he destroyed his body with roids. In the late 80s/early 90s, they both had an exciting style. Lots of suplexes and amateur moves. Scott was also the inventor of the Frankensteiner and the Screwdriver.

HonoredSelfreliantAnole-size_restricted.gif

DimPiercingCoelacanth-size_restricted.gif

Scotty was always pretty freakishly jacked. I think he was already in the process of destroying his body with roids at this point.

What a great athlete. Steiner's vs Dr Death and Gordy are some of the best tag team matches in wrestling history to me.

Loved Big Poppa Pump in WCW and he even did some good stuff in TNA. His matches with Samoa Joe were actually really good.

Scotty was always pretty freakishly jacked. I think he was already in the process of destroying his body with roids at this point.

What a great athlete. Steiner's vs Dr Death and Gordy are some of the best tag team matches in wrestling history to me.

Loved Big Poppa Pump in WCW and he even did some good stuff in TNA. His matches with Samoa Joe were actually really good.
Yeah, he was still jacked and roiding back then, but he could move. By the late 90s, he changed his style because his quickness and flexibility were both gone. Compare that to a guy like Michaels or Bret, who kept going after wrestling since the mid 80s.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back