Social Biden's drive-in town hall

Grassshoppa

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I'm surprised I didn't see a thread about this or maybe I missed it. Did anyone see Biden's drive-in town hall this week? Wow. A lot of slurring, stuttering words, changing his thought (or forgetting it) mid-sentence, etc. It seems like he really is on the edge of dementia. Another year and he'll be that old man bumbling and fumbling around. He's already got the stance. He is starting to get that look in his eye that old people get when they're closing in on the end. The eyes get a little cloudy and start to have that look.

Anyone notice this?

“You’ve got to level with the American people — shoot from the shoulder. There’s not been a time they’ve not been able to step up. The president should step down,” the Democratic presidential nominee said to applause from a CNN drive-in town hall crowd in Moosic, outside his hometown of Scranton.

Two questions. Did team Biden pay CNN to host this or is CNN paying for it?

Also, isn't the term "shoot from the hip"?

Three wars back we called Sauerkraut "liberty cabbage" and we called liberty cabbage "super slaw" and back then a suitcase was known as a "Swedish lunchbox." Of course, nobody knew that but me. Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Except for being a pedo, trump has him beat on that.

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fb2467970-5578-11e9-a8f5-a9ee11ff7e6d.png

I'm pretty sure Biden is the Pedo, but I will concede Trump is known for grabbing adult females by the pussy.

Back