Elections Biden's buddy up with minorities strategy Jewish Edition: LIE

Tentacle Grape

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So it was Hanukkah party and Biden was talking to jewish people and trying to buddy up with them and he made up a a complete lie about meeting with leaders in Israel during 6 day war....
Like did he not learn from LYING ABOUT BEING IN JAIL WITH NELSON MANDELA that it is easy to fact check this shit???
You lie to people you do not respect.

President Joe Biden claimed he was invited to Israel during the Six Day War by former Prime Minister Golda Meir — but history doesn’t exactly square with his recollection.

Biden, speaking during a Hannukah party at the White House, said that he had been close with every Israeli Prime Minister since Meir.

“I was saying to a couple of young members of my staff before I came over about the many times I’ve been to Israel, and I said — all of a sudden I realized, God, you’re getting old, Biden,” he began, prompting laughs from the audience. “I have known every — every prime minister well since Golda Meir, including Golda Meir. And during the Six Day War, I had an opportunity to — she invited me to come over because I was going to be the liaison between she and the Egyptians, about the Suez and so on and so forth.”
The historical complication for Biden is the fact that the Six-Day War, also known as the Third Arab-Israeli War, took place between June 5-10, 1967. At the time, Biden was still a student at the Syracuse University School of Law — he would not graduate until 1968 and would not be elected to the U.S. Senate until four years later, in 1972. Additionally, Meir was not elected Prime Minister of Israel until March 17, 1969.

Biden did visit Israel during Meir’s tenure, but it was not until 1973 — on the eve of the Yom Kippur War. It was his first major overseas trip as a senator, and he has often called it “one of the most consequential meetings I’ve ever had in my life.”
https://www.dailywire.com/news/bide...during-six-day-war-but-history-begs-to-differ

^ You can't make this shit up....well unless you are Creepy Joe Fuckface

PS
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ous-claim-he-was-arrested-trying-see-mandela/

LOL

Yom Kippur War, Six Day War not out of the question to get those mixed up 50 years later. I mean, they had a war over there every year or two back then.

Y'all get your panties in a bunch at the smallest thing.

Imagine being a republican and complaining about lying, like we are just supposed to forget the last 4 years, the 8 years under bush, “no new taxes” and so on and so forth.
What happened to all politicians lie?

He's just mis-remembering.... I'm sure he believes he was there

There’s also the one where he said he was a regular at a diner. Only it had been out of business for several years when he said that in the 90s

{<hhh]

He's just saying what he's told to say. I can't blame him that much. He barely knows what's going on.

I'm sure his handlers have to constantly remind him his name isn't really "Brandon".

As much as I dislike the guy, being his age, I'm sure he forgets what he had for breakfast

Yom Kippur War, Six Day War not out of the question to get those mixed up 50 years later. I mean, they had a war over there every year or two back then.

Y'all get your panties in a bunch at the smallest thing.

but they were 10 YEARS APART. It wasn't sept to november...it was 10 fucking years. Different wars.
Shit, I guess it is the same as mixing up ww1 and ww2....

Imagine being a republican and complaining about lying, like we are just supposed to forget the last 4 years, the 8 years under bush, “no new taxes” and so on and so forth.
What happened to all politicians lie?

Everyone does not live up to their campaign promises.
But to blatantly lie about events saying you were somewhere which is so easy to prove false it is the blatant disrespect.

PS Does anyone believe the Corn Pop story???? Biden was with black kids talking so he had to talk about gang fights....since Biden thinks that is what black kids are all about.

He's just mis-remembering.... I'm sure he believes he was there

The media actually looked into the cornpop story and it turned out to be true, they even interviewed cornpop's sister who said that cornpop talked to her about Joe Biden .
"More than a dozen residents who grew up in Wilmington, including some who worked and swam at the pool, told The Washington Post for a previous story of the contentious relationship between Biden and William Morris, better known as Corn Pop. They said it eventually became a friendship — even if they could not confirm this particular confrontation."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...7115c8-d8ac-11e9-ac63-3016711543fe_story.html

iu

I seriously doubt this

But then again joe biden is a habitual liar, going all the way back before his first presidential bid.

Dude has to be the dumbest President we've ever had. He makes GWB look like a Mensa member.

Dude has to be the dumbest President we've ever had. He makes GWB look like a Mensa member.

well, they wanted "anyone but trump"....well maybe aim higher than that... or at least achieve it.

The media actually looked into the cornpop story and it turned out to be true, they even interviewed cornpop's sister who said that cornpop talked to her about Joe Biden .
"More than a dozen residents who grew up in Wilmington, including some who worked and swam at the pool, told The Washington Post for a previous story of the contentious relationship between Biden and William Morris, better known as Corn Pop. They said it eventually became a friendship — even if they could not confirm this particular confrontation."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...7115c8-d8ac-11e9-ac63-3016711543fe_story.html

"even if they could not confirm this particular confrontation" <-- this is what I am talking about. Not if Corn Pop existed but if this crazy fight with chains and etc took place.

Is it that far fetched that someone at his age would get the 6 Day War mixed up with Yum Kappur even if they were 10 years apart?

Yeah W was dumb. He too seems to have gotten really dumb once he became president.

I personally think W. was just acting dumb to deflect criticism off of himself to others, who more willingly made themselves look like a menace, like Dick Cheney.

They wanted the President to look clean, and used the rest of his cabinet as fall guys to the public.

Nobody gets to the position he was in, without being a very calculating and capable individual. Even Trump is capable of acting way more sophisticated than how he has portrayed himself as for the past couple of decades:

I do think that, with how old he is, Biden has probably lost a step or two or more in the past couple of decades. He was never an "intellectual" as far as politicians go, and was always prone to exaggerations and even outright lies, but he certainly had more clarity and polish to his appearances than he does these days. He's unfortunately, just an old man who's being pushed far past his natural capabilities in one of the most demanding jobs available. We ought to remember that most people his age are enjoying retirement by that point.

Last edited:
Back