Opinion Biden’s Unpopularity Is More Mysterious Than It Looks

Nothing is good enough for some people. The only way to win is to win a bet. Of which I will do twice more shortly.

Well, I would think acknowledging something that is indisputably true would not be asking too much, but apparently it is. Your only acknowledgement of your error was another personal attack. You don't feel any shame about that kind of behavior?

@Rob Battisti, this thread is another example of the difference between just being right-leaning and being a hack. You can hold conservative convictions without insisting that any good news about the economy when an evil Other Party Member is in the WH is fake or generally feeling the need to lie about that stuff.

I don't think he is right leaning even. Just scared as fuck what will happen to his entire crypto nest egg should democrats just regulate the industry, which likely will happen and would either collapse the industry or be the complete end of pumping and dumping.

LOL

The guy who lost a bet(badly) on inflation, and still proclaimed that he was "mostly right".

You're a fucking joke, dude.
“I may have been wrong about something factually true but I was still mostly right. You should just admit things that are factually true but never make a claim to be mostly right.”

“I may have been wrong about something factually true but I was still mostly right. You should just admit things that are factually true but never make a claim to be mostly right.”

You can attack as much as you want, but it doesn't change the fact that you were busted lying in black and white.

Careful. He's gonna accuse you of placating to right wing hacks now.
“Maybe you should learn some lines other than GOP propaganda”
“But I don’t like the GOP”
“No Republicans like Republican policies so that makes you a republican”

You can attack as much as you want, but it doesn't change the fact that you were busted lying in black and white.
I’m not attacking anyone. I don’t even have an opinion. Just like you, I can’t make up my mind unless the state tells me what to think.

“Maybe you should learn some lines other than GOP propaganda”
“But I don’t like the GOP”
“No Republicans like Republican policies so that makes you a republican”

"If you disagree with me, you should log off and kill yourself"

I’m not attacking anyone. I don’t even have an opinion. Just like you, I can’t make up my mind unless the state tells me what to think.

This kind of dramatics to spin out of you being caught lying doesn't have the effect you intend.

I am just repeating what you said. I have receipts.

But not really. It's fine. You're embarrassed about being caught lying and trying to deflect. Natural. But you complain about being thought of as a hack, and I think I've explained why you're not a sincere rightist as much as a Republican partisan.

It’s mostly his age and health. We need at an A level athlete someone 6’3 215 pounds!! Someone we can be certain will beat any other world leader in hand to hand combat.

Trump is 6’3 I think, recently said he was 215. As for A level athlete, this was recent

Trump is 6’3 I think, recently said he was 215. As for A level athlete, this was recent

My favourite part about the backlash over his self declared height and weight for Georgia is: that’s the only thing the liberals find weird and fishy about the whole case lol

My favourite part about the backlash over his self declared height and weight for Georgia is: that’s the only thing the liberals find weird and fishy about the whole case lol

I think it's weird and fishy as hell that the president was trying to overthrow democracy. Also, weird and fishy as hell that Republicans are OK with that.

Back