Bibi Netanyahu being accused of bribes

Luger

Rabbi of Platinum Nation
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-...hu-faces-criminal-investigation-fraud-bribery

A Zionist being greedy is not too newsworthy

Attorney General Mandelblit also allegedly instructed employees in the state prosecutor’s office to investigate allegations that Netanyahu accepted 1 million euros (about $1.1 million) from accused French fraudster Arnaud Mimran in 2009.

However, speculation that Netanyahu has been deeply involved in corruption, bribery and even war crimes have been circulating for years and if indeed true, won’t surprise many.

Will “Bibi” slide away from this scandal unscathed or will this result in criminal charges? What changes might this possible criminal investigation have on the dynamic between Netanyahu and incoming U.S. President Donald Trump? If investigated, will Trump come to the defense of Bibi, or will Trump begin to distance himself as well? This one could get really interesting to watch.

I think the world would be more surprised if he wasn't taking bribes.

I think the world would be more surprised if he wasn't taking bribes.
True.
But this is going through court, so it will be funny watching it.

Like a chinese person not being able to drive or a black person not having a job....Am I doing it right? Can I join the Klan with you and vote democrat???
Zionism is not a race. You are doing it wrong.

Bibi is completely morally malleable when he thinks what he is doing will benefit Israel. Good for Israelis, bad for everyone else. This is a man that tried to blackmail a sitting US President to get a spy released for crying out loud. I'm sure he has paid many, many bribes.

Whether he is personally corrupt like a Putin, I don't know. He seems a little more honorable than that but I guess I wouldn't be shocked.

Most great leaders in human history who truly cared for their people are guilty of taking too much from the cookie jar. In other words it is expected that the leaders of nation and great business men, inventors, politicians will take a little extra. It is to be expected since leaders are a lot more deserving of stuff than the average idiot in the street who is more concerned about football, and pop culture.

Netanyahu can have taken bribes and it doesn't make me question his loyalty and love and devotion to the state of Israel and the Jewish people.

Again I don't expect these charges to stick. At worst Bibi may have sought to give favorable communications or business deals to whoever is alleged to have 'bribed' him.

Bibi is completely morally malleable when he thinks what he is doing will benefit Israel. Good for Israelis, bad for everyone else. This is a man that tried to blackmail a sitting US President to get a spy released for crying out loud. I'm sure he has paid many, many bribes.

Whether he is personally corrupt like a Putin, I don't know. He seems a little more honorable than that but I guess I wouldn't be shocked.

Putin is corrupt but seems to genuinely care for and love Russia and want the excellence of his people.

This isn't just a zero hedge story, saw this on the cable news tickers as well.

Politician accused of bribery....

giphy.gif

StopThePresses.jpg

If he's guilty, he should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. See how easy it is to be even-handed?

Bibi is far from being universally loved in Israel or by Jewish Americans. Many on the center and on the left will be happy to see him out of office.

They make a distinction between Bibi and Israel and Zionists. They are not the same thing.

And if one or a handful of number of Zionists are sought out by the police for taking bribes, it does not mean it is a systematic problem. They are going after the crooks who do it.

Bibi is far from being universally loved in Israel or by Jewish Americans. Many on the center and on the left will be happy to see him out of office.

They make a distinction between Bibi and Israel and Zionists. They are not the same thing.

And if one or a handful of number of Zionists are sought out by the police for taking bribes, it does not mean it is a systematic problem. They are going after the crooks who do it.

BiBi is the fucking man. Smarter, more experienced and tougher than any American President in history.

Israelis could only be so lucky to have such a brilliant and clear-headed warrior at their helm right now.

For some reason these aren't showing up as notifications to me. I don't have you on ignore, do you have me on ignore? It's strange.

Regarding your thread, I believe the truth will be revealed.
I would never put you on ignore.
Weird, though

Just dont touch his ice cream allowance!

Back