BGV9 from Fairtex: should I get 12oz or 10oz?

Catweiser

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
I am 6ft, 180lb and in terms of power probably about average for a dude who hits a bag with decent form and been doing it for a few years.

I don't always hit the bag and pads with 10oz, but I do fairly often. BVG9s sound a little light on the protection and I'm worried I'll regret it if I get the 10oz in terms of sore hands.

Basically, I want to throw high volume at the heavy bag. Think I'll regret going for the 10oz?

I am 6ft, 180lb and in terms of power probably about average for a dude who hits a bag with decent form and been doing it for a few years.

I don't always hit the bag and pads with 10oz, but I do fairly often. BVG9s sound a little light on the protection and I'm worried I'll regret it if I get the 10oz in terms of sore hands.

Basically, I want to throw high volume at the heavy bag. Think I'll regret going for the 10oz?
If it’s just heavy bag I would get 14oz not sure if that helps. I think it depends on how hard you hit and how hard the bag is

If it’s just heavy bag I would get 14oz not sure if that helps. I think it depends on how hard you hit and how hard the bag is

How hard I hit bro? U don't even know. I went for 12oz well see whats up. If they dobt work out on the bag I'll tuck them in the gym bag and use them to ruin someones life on sparring day

How hard I hit bro? U don't even know. I went for 12oz well see whats up. If they dobt work out on the bag I'll tuck them in the gym bag and use them to ruin someones life on sparring day
Nice one let us all know what you think once you have had had chance to use them

Please don't spar in 12oz BGV9s

What do you usually use when you hit the bag with 10oz gloves??

Back