PBP BFL 79 - Soucy vs. Da Silva-FW Belt & Stockman vs. Sezinando-LW Belt - Prelim Card – YouTube – 7:30pm ET/Main Card – UFC Fight Pass – 10:30pm

Soucy vs. Da Silva - BFL FW Belt / Stockman vs. Sezinando SLW Belt / Wasuk vs. Wilson BW Belt

• Maxime Soucy

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Radley Da Silva

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scottie Stockman

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Rodrigo Sezinando

• Ali Wasuk

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Tyler Wilson

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cole Smith, Jamey-Lyn Horth and Caio Machado all made it to the UFC. Haven't found much success, but they made it.
I saw Cole Smith fight at the UFC Ottawa card Cerrone vs Iaquinta. He won the first prelim of the night and that was my first (and only) live UFC card. When he walked out to the Pride music my brother and I lost our shit.

I saw Cole Smith fight at the UFC Ottawa card Cerrone vs Iaquinta. He won the first prelim of the night and that was my first (and only) live UFC card. When he walked out to the Pride music my brother and I lost our shit.
Coincidently he's in Strazellas corner right now.

Just curious is it to not support endeavor/ufc money gutting? Not worth it? Not as interested in miscellaneous MMA?

Honestly for a lot of cards I've been sitting on local chats (youtube or hosted) as it's dead around these parts except a few bigger events like UFC or ONE or BKFC etc. I hate how chat runs on those places but I like interaction during fights. LFA PBPs are basically dead now, ACA been dead since the conflict, KSW gets barely any love.

Anyhow all good and just bleed!

<{JustBleed}>

I just don't see any point in paying for a bunch of streaming sites. I usually just renew Fight Pass for December/January because there's stuff to watch during that month-long break.

FW Luis Carlos Bañuelos vs. Nic Ouellet

Gerico Platon vs. Arturo Reyes Castañeda

Gerico Platon makes mincemeat of Arturo Reyes Castañeda and it's a corner stoppage after round one.

Back