Beyond disspointed in Booya Fight Gear

LoBlo

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Hey all, thought i'd throw my two cents in on a company who had without a shadow of a doubt..real pathetic service, Booya Fight gear. I ordered a simple T-Shirt..only $10 bucks. A week and a half goes by and nothing. I emailed Booya two times and get no reply. i call Booya and speak to some clown in some warehouse who could hardly understand my problem?? Then when he realized he was like, "Oh I will tell the girl whohandles that tomorrow"..I was like WTF?? I gave him my number, tomorrow comes and goes, no call. I call back and speak to the same guy..he says the same exact thing...

Is everyone in pain yet or what reading this???

I then emailthe president of the company talking about my displeasurement on the fact that its been at this point over 2 weeks and no shirt not to mention talking to these idiots who seem clueless. I call my Credit Card comapny and reverse the charges and I never got a reply from this president of Booya.

One Month after that, I get a package in the mail from king of the Cage, unaware of their affiliation w/Booya..Lord and behold its my shirt...The cheapest quality ever..letter's uneven..looked like a basic iron on..i guess for $10 I shouldn't expect much.

Well that's my painful story..and they never re-charged me for the shirt..or I would have had Visa reverse the charges again!

Hey what can you expect from a company called "Booya Fight Gear." Sounds like a bunch of idiots. But on a serious note, thanks for the heads up. I'm glad you did not get charged after all that crap. If you need t-shirts and other stuff like that we have awesome guys on this forum who will definitally hook you up.

Yeah, i second that. Id never wear a shirt that says Booya on it.

If I'm not mistaken Booya is operated by the KOTC peeps or it's a spinoff at least.

When a company is named after an expression made famous by notorious criminal gangs such as the Yardies, it's probably worth taking into account the fact they may be linked to these, you know, notorious criminals. Just a thought.

Thanks guys,,I just wanted to support the small name company and keep this sport growing in any way...too bad they don't know how to run a business.

Valetudo025 said:
booya= teh gay

Ah man, a guy last week told me booya=teh comeback.

I'm gonna beat his ass.

WE WILL CONTINUE TO OFFER ONLY THE HIGHEST QUALITY CUTTING EDGE CLOTHING AVAILABLE ON THE PLANET.
GO BIG or DON

Valetudo025 said:
WE WILL CONTINUE TO OFFER ONLY THE HIGHEST QUALITY CUTTING EDGE CLOTHING AVAILABLE ON THE PLANET.
GO BIG or DON

Everything on their site sucks anyhow.

Back