Betting on Nate! Anyone with me?

Pingu

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
At bet365 Nate is at 4 times the money and I'm going for it. Wont be over 100 - 120 dollahs because I love the Diaz brothers and I usually lose when I don't stay away from fights like that. At any rate I feel nate is a big, tough guy who has never (I think) lost a fight when there was no threat of a takedown. I have never seen Conner taken into the later rounds and I know that Diaz cardio will hold up if it goes there.

I love Connor aswell the man is freaking awesome but 4 times the money is just to high for me.

This fight is going to be awesome!

EDIT: Bet about 20 dollahs on Nate @ 5 times, Tate @ 3,75-4 and diaz connor over 2.5 rounds @ 1.9 :) It's not much but atleast it covered my losses from friday =). (also lost on a thatch+ silva+ nunes+ miller bet.)

Last edited:
If the odds remain as is, it would seem to be betting man's idea of a good place to put some money down.

Had the same thought ts. Maybe ill bet 420 bucks on him ;)

A 4-1 underdog is the value in this fight for sure, regardless which side it is.

Nate pretty much acknowledged that he is going to lose in the press conference. If I was you I would bet on Conor winning via decision. It's +950. Those are huge odds. Obviously, Nate being out of shape is a huge risk but nobody finishes him - Especially if they don't have a takedown threat.

Nate's coming in on 10 days notice and doesn't sound confident at all.

Not sure why you would be confident betting on him but waiting on the bet slip. :D

Will take all of that action I can get. We have a live dog here.

Im going to bet on Nate also. I think Conor feeds off of crowd energy but Diaz does not give two shits about that. He honestly came across like he didn't give a shit about what Conor had to say and he was ready to throw hands.
This is Conors fight to lose, he's in a different weight class, fighting the biggest high level opponent of his career, against an opponent who could care less about the mind games. This is going to be a different fight than Conor is used to and I see Conor in trouble during this fight.
Calling it now!
Also, Conor clearly hand picked this fight and WAS CALLED OUT ON IT. He clearly was ducking other fighters!! I can't believe other people didn't pick up on that

At bet365 Nate is at 4 times the money and I'm going for it. Wont be over 100 - 120 dollahs because I love the Diaz brothers and I usually lose when I don't stay away from fights like that. At any rate I feel nate is a big, tough guy who has never (I think) lost a fight when there was no threat of a takedown. I have never seen Conner taken into the later rounds and I know that Diaz cardio will hold up if it goes there.

I love Connor aswell the man is freaking awesome but 4 times the money is just to high for me.

This fight is going to be awesome!

You know the drill bro, post betting slip so everyone can enjoy your success or failure.

i dont think it's a bad bet considering the value you're getting and the unknown variables present with this fight.

I think the odds should be closer so it's not a bad bet.

Yes I would throw a loose nickel on Nate, even with one week of prep.

Nate's coming in on 10 days notice and doesn't sound confident at all.

Not sure why you would be confident betting on him but waiting on the bet slip. :D
Haha I said maximun 100-120 dollahs (1000 sek). Didn't think anyone would actually call me out on a bet that small. But sure, I'll post the slip as soon as I've put down the bet and add it to the OP. Either way I'll uppdate this thread after the fight and admit in shame if I pussied out of making a smallish bet on a live dog :)

The odds should be worse imo. 2 weeks camp, Connor's kicks tailor made for Diaz' non-wrestling pure boxing style. This is as easy a fight as Connor gets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back