• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Better shot at winning MW belt Jacare or Whitaker?

Jacare doesn't have the wrestling to get bisping down IMO, bisping has great defensive wrestling and he's very good at getting back to his feet when taken down. I think bisping beats jacare by decision.

Whittaker vs Bisping is a close fight between two boxers, I can see bisping winning a decision and I can also see Whittaker knocking him out because he definitely has more power out of the two. Leaning towards Whittaker because he is younger and faster plus he hits harder.
Both interesting fights. I could see Bisping picking Whittaker apart, but also wouldn't count him out though

yoel was getting clearly boxed up by post usada weidman. whittaker starches both of them.
And how did the wrestling go in that fight boyo? Weidman is light years ahead of Whittaker in wrestling and Yoel tossed him around like a child.

yoel was getting clearly boxed up by post usada weidman. whittaker starches both of them.

And what exactly happened to post-usada Weidman shortly after?

Jacare had a hiccup. He looked amazing leading up to the fight. Not going to say he is finished off one night. Look at how Mousasi has turned it around.

Both would beat Bisping.

However Jacare just lost and is 37, he will likely never get a shot in that stacked division.

Back