Better Feud

• UFC vs PRIDE

• WWF vs WCW

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Good The Bad The HBK

Pitbull Owner
Platinum Member
Reaction score
fVnnJM7o-USxe2qy3NeIMnTKKcxCQWI3wF0Bq4ozR3aqauWY20w84H4MpKhMP3offoRArYi6RxEkg3Kirhv3pigSTEUvEohIlZ57sxBCDJNvbWHnXzc

cbf325614bed9d8648d97bbfa6bb7574.jpg

Wcw actually overtook the wwf at one point and wwf changed the game with the attitude era and came back and crushed them

I'm watching Nitro from beginning to end. Back then I always watched Nitro at 8 and then switched to raw at 9 and would jump channels only when Raw went to commerical. So most of this will be new to me. Right now I'm watching Eddies debut.

I'm watching Nitro from beginning to end. Back then I always watched Nitro at 8 and then switched to raw at 9 and would jump channels only when Raw went to commerical. So most of this will be new to me. Right now I'm watching Eddies debut.
Where you watching them on

I go with Pride vs UFC because in a lot of ways the inferior company won that one.

Also they had a direct competition between UFC and Pride in an actual tournament, like both sides put their money where their mouth was. And when Pride and UFC came together the belts actually unified, while the WWF did a shitty invasion thing with WCW iirc

I go with Pride vs UFC because in a lot of ways the inferior company won that one.

Also they had a direct competition between UFC and Pride in an actual tournament, like both sides put their money where their mouth was. And when Pride and UFC came together the belts actually unified, while the WWF did a shitty invasion thing with WCW iirc
Nah

The 2 years of prime WWE vs WCW was fuckibg good stuff an the last time I enjoyed watching wrasslin.

In prime......DX , stone cold, the Rock. Was pretty good

Pride won the war with UFC in terms of fights n cards. UFC didn't start to pull ahead till like ufc 97 (? The one with Wand v Rampage, Mir v Nog, Shad v forest. After that ppv it seems the UFC took control

WWF vs WCW by far. It was an actual fight to the death between those two. UFC vs PRIDE felt more like a little brother vs big brother from afar type of thing.

And UFC vs PRIDE didn't have an "Attitude Era." PRIDE basically dominated until they died. And to this day, PRIDE > UFC.

Pride was better. For a 5-6 year period there was no rivalry there. Pride could sell out 60,000 seat stadiums. It had the best fighters. Ufc looked like shit and rinky dink. Pride went under, and the ufc didn’t change all that much, but it had the best fighters. The shittier production won.

Back