Bethe has a good chance of making it out of the first round

manub

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I think Ronda's last three wins give a false perception of how dominant she is. I have no doubt that she will defeat Bethe, but the Zingano fight could have been more contested had Cat not made that mistake of rushing.

Bethe wasn't very impressive in her previous fights but she fought hard and smart, and after watching embedded I was impressed with her physical training. She is a very good athlete and I think she has enough to escape danger for one round.

Backing up comment with betting slip:

173fa93be2a62531c7671515b16ee0f1.png

It wont last a minute bro. She will get all emotional and rush in there with her eyes closed and get armbarred in the first 30 seconds of getting tossed or tripped.

It wont last a minute bro. She will get all emotional and rush in there with her eyes closed and get armbarred in the first 30 seconds of getting tossed or tripped.

Then put your money on a first round win at 1.28 if you're so certain. Bro.

Here you go sir.
e72b3e96200ac290e611c44238da789e.png

You're already better than this guy then for at least backing it up:

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2...-supporters-sign-here-future-shaming-3039959/

Anyway, just for the hell of it, I'll include mine. Around $400 on her (that last parlay is a free $100 one though it still raised my rollover requirement to $300):

LWlGg0u.jpg

Would've done a prop bet since that's typically easy money, but her comments about wanting to drag it on shied me away from it. They're just singles and parlays including Honda.

Good luck. I actually want it to go for longer. I want a prolonged beating. Though it's not for the same reason as you think it will.

You do know that even if Bethe makes it out of the first round, there are still 2 minutes 30 seconds for Ronda to finish her for you to lose your bet?

She's slow so she might have a slow paced fight chance plus Ronda saying she would like to punish her for several rounds. You might have a good bet.

You do know that even if Bethe makes it out of the first round, there are still 2 minutes 30 seconds for Ronda to finish her for you to lose your bet?

i had a bet on Bermudez vs. Stephens Under 2.5 Rounds

Fight ended in the begining of round 3, and my bet was lost

it seems Over 1,5 rounds means only over 1 round

The only reason Bethe will make it out of the 1st round is because RR's mother wants her to demolish Bethe for her stupid and callous comments.

Bethe will be a mess after the 1st round and RR will do everything she can to prolong the beating.

I expect crisp underpowered striking with throws everywhere and a complete unwillingness to actually finish the fight early. That being said there is zero chance RR will lose a single round.

One stupid comment is all it takes to piss off RR. Once that happens.....well might as well lie down when the match begins and tap out.

i had a bet on Bermudez vs. Stephens Under 2.5 Rounds

Fight ended in the begining of round 3, and my bet was lost

it seems Over 1,5 rounds means only over 1 round

you should contact the bookies and tell them they were wrong, happened to me once and after contacting them they credited it as won. I'm 99% sure over 1.5 rounds means over 7.30 minutes

Not a bad bet. Really, you're betting on Ronda wanting to draw it out just a little instead of listening to her mom

I don't think we'll see another sub 20 second finish, but even fighting smart Ronda finishes around the 2 or 3 minute mark. If she wants to play a little, then Betche gets to sit on her stool once.

I think Ronda's last three wins give a false perception of how dominant she is.

ahahahahahahaahahahahahaha....

hahahahahahahahhahaahhaha!

I think Ronda's last three wins give a false perception of how dominant she is. I have no doubt that she will defeat Bethe, but the Zingano fight could have been more contested had Cat not made that mistake of rushing.

Bethe wasn't very impressive in her previous fights but she fought hard and smart, and after watching embedded I was impressed with her physical training. She is a very good athlete and I think she has enough to escape danger for one round.

Backing up comment with betting slip:

173fa93be2a62531c7671515b16ee0f1.png

Oh really, her last last three 3 fights? You do know that 10 out of her 11 career fights have ended her winning inside the first round? 4 out of 5 of her UFC fights have ended inside 1 rounds, and lets not forget Bethe is considered the worst challenger yet.

There you have it, your bet is garbage. "Bethe looks good enough physically to survive round 1", what a weak argument to make that bet. 3.4 is a shit line, it would have to be over 5 to be worth of betting.

First minute...MAYBE.

First round? Almost definitely not, IMO. UNLESS Ronda wants to punish her for a while. Ronda is pissed, and honestly Bethe is much smaller and just isn't very good.

Back