Bethe Correia gets advice from her Mom: "Break her jaw"

Some of the things Bethe said about Rousey were despicable. I wouldn't be surprised if Rousey gets some cheers in Brazil.

yea, don't take advice from someone who doesn't fight...

Come on, even Bethe's mom knows it's just not a good match up for her little girl.

Doesn't Bethe know that Ronda's mom suffered a broken jaw during her judo career which really affected Ronda at home? Shame at Bethe for taking these low blows at her. It's really incomprehensible.

So funny lol

Bethe and her mum know Ronda's gonna win. They are just trolling.

the mom sounds like she'd be an excellent corner man... woman... w/e

Knowing that Bethe's mom is going to be watching makes me sadder for what is going to happen to her.
This
nd why all this mom talk? i wanna hear what ronda and beth's fathers have to say, like back when gina carano was fighting
erm, Ronda's father died when she was a child.

Suicide, as it were.

So that MAY have something to do with it..

Thiserm, Ronda's father died when she was a child.

Suicide, as it were.

So that MAY have something to do with it..

Dead people can't give statements.

some revelation there

yea my mums o.d.'d., sucks

she was one of very, very, very few women to be decorated at the level she was. was a pioneer in the arms

Great advice! That made me laugh

Great technical advice, up there with Nova Uniao "youre better, youre faster, you need to win".

Knowing that Bethe's mom is going to be watching makes me sadder for what is going to happen to her.

Maybe she'll run into the cage to stop it.
Then Ronda's mum will run into the cage as well.
Then maybe we'll get a competitive fight (well... not much more competitive).

Worst case scenario: Ronda snaps her arm and Bethe gets to enjoy the biggest paycheck of her 4-year pro-MMA career.

$15,000 + $2,500 Reebok monies?

bj penn level corner advice

Yeah I doubt Bethe can break anyone's jaw.

Back