bethe correa seems pretty cool

• Thread starter Deleted member 429453
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 429453

There's something about bethe that seems cool, she seems to kinda have a cool attitude, dunno what it is??

I think she would struggle with Ronda but she seems to have a sorta fearless approach kinda ready to step up to anyone,

A kinda self belief
What ya think?

Thought this stare down was pretty fun too

She got Heavy hands but can she stop the judo throws? Maybe, maybe not but what is important is her attitude.

Do the other Girls reall think they can beat Ronda when they got nicknames like Cupcake or that they "will try do" this or that? No my friends, in order to beat Ronda you MUST go out there wanting to beat her up badly and feast on her dead carcass.

The main problem of the women bantaweight division is that they are all betas. Ronda is out Tysoning them all.

Last edited:
Her last fight was pretty fun, and she got da booty, but I don't speak Portuguese. I see nothing in her skillset which shows she's a threat to Ronda or even Tate or Zingano.

She got Heavy hands but can she stop the judo throws? Maybe, maybe not but what is important is her attitude.

Do the other Girls reall think they can beat Ronda when they got nicknames like Cupcake or that they "will try do" this or that? No my friends, in order to beat order you MUST go out there wanting to beat her up badly and feast on her dead carcass.

The main problem of the women bantaweight division is that they are all betas. Ronda is out Tysoning them all.

Attitude and mental toughness matter a lot, but the margin between Rousey and the opponents she has faced thus far is much greater than attitude.

If by 'have trouble with Ronda' you mean 'be thoroughly and utterly savaged like everyone else' then yes I'd agree.

Funny thing about WMMA is that there are very few dislikable fighters. Almost everyone is extremely hard working, humble, passionate.

Then there's people like Tate and that other girl on TUF who are simply baffling in their unappeal.

She kinda seems like one of those lil firey (spelling?!) types, i dunno what it is about her but she seems cool. I thing anyone who majors in striking will struggle with ronda cos rousey just seems to close distance and it's just matter of time then.

Bethe Deffo seems to have heart and attitude of a lion so she got that part covered. She seems real driven

PerfumedSpryHoneyeater.gif

isdKhBQmHemr.gif

Do the other Girls reall think they can beat Ronda when they got nicknames like Cupcake or that they "will try do" this or that? No my friends, in order to beat order you MUST go out there wanting to beat her up badly and feast on her dead carcass.

Cyborg is no Beta. At some point even if she can't make 135 they need to fight. By the end of this year Ronda may very well have beaten EVERYONE of interest at 135. What happens when you do that? You go up or take fun fights.

If anyone is gonna beat Rhonda, is definitely not gonna be Bethe.

If by 'have trouble with Ronda' you mean 'be thoroughly and utterly savaged like everyone else' then yes I'd agree.

Funny thing about WMMA is that there are very few dislikable fighters. Almost everyone is extremely hard working, humble, passionate.

Then there's people like Tate and that other girl on TUF who are simply baffling in their unappeal.

I watched the Tate rousey fight where Tate got arm bent badly? First fight?
And I watched it with a non mma fan and they were like "woah Tate is tough" and I can see it, Tate does have grit and heart and toughness, and I think that's taken her far. I mean she got her arm bent badly and most of us woulda tapped! Let's be honest there!

but you can see rousey got the edge over every one she's faced so far like WAY ahead which I guess shows being trained from super Young age in judo goes a long way!

BUT Tate took her quite far no! Was quite battle in one of them can't remeber which

Yeah I like Bethe, can't wait till she fights Ronda. For real.

Let me help TS, since I agree.

isdKhBQmHemr.gif

d8dnokC.png

UFC-177-5-333x400.jpg

tumblr_nb78a1Ws511r3noc6o1_500.gif

Thanks sherbro! See this is what I mean personality wise she sorta seems to have a sorta don't give a damn funny cool vibe I dunno. She stands out personality wise somehow and seems to have skills in striking at least and heart..... And yes I would (but that's not just why I think she's cool, she's got some cool vibe) and no I'm not fapping while writing this!

Back