Media Bet lots of money on Bryce Mitchell

This is not a good look but Bryce was literally shaking infront of him.
That wasn't Bryce. That was a life model decoy or a shape shifting reptilian that Dana switched out before the presser. The real Bryce will be in the cage and he will twister that fool. Open your eyes, sheeple!

Bryce did look quite tall next to ilia. I’m considering switching picks and putting units on Mitchell. He will bring a strong grappling game.

You really think Bryce is afraid of that little drunk? I think not.

I don't think any of these guys are "afraid" in the typical sense sir.
Everyone has nerves however, but it is how you manage those nerves that can make or break you.

Everything is possible.

dana-white-ufc-president.gif
I suppose it's Possible, but i wouldn't say it makes a shred of sense.
This is not a good look but Bryce was literally shaking infront of him.
That was the power of the lord jesus christ pulsing through his body, bet the house on bryce

Bryce did look quite tall next to ilia. I’m considering switching picks and putting units on Mitchell. He will bring a strong grappling game.
I switched to Mitchell. I think Ilia is too busy thinking about Paddy and is overlooking Bryce, we'll see if i made the right choice.

I think he is a little mental. He's found the right profession.
A lot of what he says is a off the top like the whole flat earth nonsense but a lot of what he says is true. But he seems pretty down to Earth other wise the Spherical one of course.

Someone is gonna post a thread now how Bruce bettors are shooketh.

I don't know that he put him in his place, but he did cause his voice to go up two octaves.
True, but everybody knows Paddy doesnt want that smoke that is why he doesnt accept the fight. He can put his "credit" under risk

True, but everybody knows Paddy doesnt want that smoke that is why he doesnt accept the fight. He can put his "credit" under risk
They fight in a different weight class.

I'ts good to be a bit worried about your opponent at this level. But that's a whole different mind set than being afraid.
Most fighters have already admitted to being afraid when facing certain opponents. If you're not a little scared when going into a fight with Topuria than that fighter is delusional.

Bryce is good and I like the crazy SOB but Topuria has an elite combo of wrestling, athleticism, fierceness and power. I think he wins by (T)KO

Back