best voice in acting

You turn 35 and now you just hate everything, Samuel Jackson, Game Of Thrones, whats next, baby bunnies? :icon_twis

omg cint is 35? mind= blown

UmpOi.gif

i thought cint was like twenty something which makes sense y he would be attracted to teens

Sean Bean has a very distinct voice.

He has done video games and Discovers Channel stuff.

i thought the old man in "the words" who also does Scar's voice in "The Lion King" has an amazingly sinister voice.

yes, the movie was pretty gay and terrible but my girlfriend made me watch it. bradley cooper is starting to piss me off more and more as he is being exposed as a talent less hack with rugged good looks. his on screen chemistry with seldana was non-existent and just fucking cringe worthy to watch.

i thought the old man in "the words" who also does Scar's voice in "The Lion King" has an amazingly sinister voice.

yes, the movie was pretty gay and terrible but my girlfriend made me watch it. bradley cooper is starting to piss me off more and more as he is being exposed as a talent less hack with rugged good looks. his on screen chemistry with seldana was non-existent and just fucking cringe worthy to watch.

Damn,got some anger in your heart lol.I don't really watch most of his movies,except a-team and hangover,.

Back