Best vid on the internet right now!

Best thing I’ve seen in a while.

Nah. The much better punches were the ones that finished the fight. You know, the one that lands right in the middle of his face and drops him on his ass before Dustin knocks him out cold?

You guys are fucking delusional, lol.
calls me delusional but doesn't know the difference between knocked out and knocked out cold

He's not beat up or rocked, his leg was just done.

<36>

ezgif-2-ba364f466553.gif

ezgif-2-ba364f466553.gif

View media item 33941

Stop the delusion. HE WAS OUT COLD:

calls me delusional but doesn't know the difference between knocked out and knocked out cold

What are you talking about?

He didn't say knocked out cold. Just like conor didn't land better shots in a fight he decisively lost. Your delusion seems pretty significant.

To say conor was beat up is very accurate. He was. And finished.

Dustin hook combos are absolutely lethal.

In my head im thinking, if Conor steps into Dustin's range he's fucked. No one at 155 can trade with Dustin in the pocket

Anyone who watched the fight can tell that. He definitely got rocked but saying he got beat up is dumb. I just watched the fight today and Conor landed the much better shots(punches)
If you think Connie landed the better strikes than I have a surprise for you.....

Surprise, surprise,
The King took a nap!

20210124_023250.jpg

Surprise, surprise,
That chin is cracked !

A propa fooking nap mate!

Conor lives rent free.

He's literally taken over MMA.

Front page news.

Regardless.

It's when you don't care that hurts him.

Continued hatred and love with no middle ground keeps his bank account great.

THANK YOU.

What are you talking about?

He didn't say knocked out cold. Just like conor didn't land better shots in a fight he decisively lost. Your delusion seems pretty significant.

To say conor was beat up is very accurate. He was. And finished.

Please get Conors balls out of your head, make sure they don't make their way back into your mouth.
Bolded the important part, reply me again if you want me to add big giant arrows.

Nah. The much better punches were the ones that finished the fight. You know, the one that lands right in the middle of his face and drops him on his ass before Dustin knocks him out cold?

You guys are fucking delusional, lol.

Haha conman got punched in the face and dropped the moment he changed levels and tried to panic wrestle! No wonder he was milking that “my leg was dead” during the press conference.

Great performance from Dustin St.Poirier

Pretty sure his leg lead him to being finished. He couldn’t get off the fence or barely even move

Anyone who watched the fight can tell that. He definitely got rocked but saying he got beat up is dumb. I just watched the fight today and Conor landed the much better shots(punches)

The better shots that didn't do anything? What are the better shots? The shots that put you into morpheus' deep embrace or the shots that barely register to the opponent? Filthy casual

Conor lives rent free.

He's literally taken over MMA.

Front page news.

Regardless.

It's when you don't care that hurts him.

Continued hatred and love with no middle ground keeps his bank account great.

THANK YOU.
A propa fooking nap
20210124_023250.jpg

This is glorious. So is the delusion that Conor's leg gave out and that he wasn't rocked.
<36>

Back