• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Best. UFC. Gif. Ever.

004.gif

Maybe I’m biased but I believe that version of Gus would put a clinic on Smith too.

The Gus that thought Smith was just showing up to collect money. After his first fight with Jon where he came close to beating Jon he was still hungry and he still believed he could be champion. His next title shot he came so close yet again... a split decision loss to Cormier. Finally, he had the rematch with Jon. Everyone was excited and thought it would be similar to their first fight... but it went nothing like that. Gus was TKO'd in what can be best described as a lackluster performance. I think it was at this point he realised his dreams of becoming champion were over and his fire was gone. This showed in his fight with Smith, he just didn't seem to want to be there.

You probably posted countless gifs of Aldo getting ko'd. Don't act like innocent
conor-mcgregor-taps-out-to-khabib-gif.gif

That would be the response.. Wash rinse, and repeat..

"Hey Conor gave some money to a Homeless man"

"Hey Conor spoke about Covid 19"

"Hey Conor wants to fight Justin"

Yep..

Idk man, she's hot but she seems like the type to say:
Don't touch my butt
Don't pull my hair
Missionary only
We already had sex this week

Now girl in the tank the type to ride you on the toilet while your on the phone with your gammy.
I like the way you think.

Sorry, wrong.

It WAS a knockdown.
Here's the screenshot.

Conor's entire right lower leg in contact with the ground. Knee in contact with the ground. Sole of right foot pointing up at the roof. Right hand in contact with the ground. All at the same time.

That's a knockdown.
Pic from an older thread below :
View attachment 769063

Hahahahahahahaha look how much detail went into saying it was a knock down.

Maybe in your world that counts.

Hell it may have counted on the score cards.

But make no mistake that's not a knockdown.

Khabib knows his best. Most wild punch that Conor doesnt see coming.

The best it can do is drop him to one knee.
That changes a man. Makes you question things.

It happened to Conor against Nate.

Google Hendo vs Bisbing 1 or 2 if you want to see a real one punch knock down

If Conor was such an easy fight then why did it take Khabib 4 rounds to win? If he can beat Conor so easily then why not take the rematch and make millions of dollars

LOL - this is the type of garbage and desperation that critics cling to.

dominant win, where Khabib stood with Conor, almost dropping him, and tooled him on the ground before tapping him...but they still not good enough.

oh, but Conor "took" a round, Khabib didn't end him quickly enough, and 'oh yeah, gimme another change then' - LMAOO

The Gus that thought Smith was just showing up to collect money. After his first fight with Jon where he came close to beating Jon he was still hungry and he still believed he could be champion. His next title shot he came so close yet again... a split decision loss to Cormier. Finally, he had the rematch with Jon. Everyone was excited and thought it would be similar to their first fight... but it went nothing like that. Gus was TKO'd in what can be best described as a lackluster performance. I think it was at this point he realised his dreams of becoming champion were over and his fire was gone. This showed in his fight with Smith, he just didn't seem to want to be there.

Truth.

Gotta say these are all better, IMO. I get the dose of STFU administered in one blow, but that's still less, in that category, than -

AaE0MQZ.gif

For sheer MMA beauty, I'll just say you can pick and choose from many Machida moments, but since I've been posting the Bader one, I'll throw this out there (the "I'm a boss" hand-on-hips non-follow is was absolutely epic, as well) -

tumblr_p8nbakiKMx1r7vh24o1_540.gifv

And then this one needs to be on any list.

GzSsRlEEaUVqMpW3Z1cknnZz43Ke3JMbU2YHTWhgaxQ.gif

I'm guessing that most of these were already posted by others, as well.

Whenever a "Best Stanky Leg GIF" thread comes up (so once or twice a month) I make it a point to throw this one on there. A surprising number of people on here have no idea this even happened.

Good on you for helping spread the good news.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hamosamy
Back