Best UFC fighter to never headline a UFC PPV

catsforsale

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
As the title says, who do you think is the best fighter to have fought in the UFC but never headlined a UFC pay-per-view?

A UFC PPV? Joe Lauzon. But he headlined a Fight Night against Kenny Florian.

Struve - Gustof - Ellenberger, Hendricks - Weidman - All the up and comers as well, but I can't think of any big names not yet put on a PPV headliner...

Struve - Gustof - Ellenberger, Hendricks - Weidman - All the up and comers as well, but I think of any big names not yet put on a PPV headliner...

I forgot about Weidman and Hendricks

the answer is anthony pettis or donald cerrone

What about the Flyweight champ MM?

About to be his 3rd UFC title fight w/o headlining a PPV.

Lytle was the first name that sprung to my mind, I only remember him headlining his final card...which was free.

Jim Miller. The most underrated fighter on the roster

This topic is too easy. It should be the best UFC fighter to never fight on a PPV main card

i too would go Mighty Mouse.

he is a champion that hasnt headlined, hell even the never had before womens title match will be headlining.

Weidman and Hendricks...

I have to say Weidman, Hendricks, and Rory are the best we can find that haven't headlined a PPV event. All 3 of them could very well be the next GOAT candidates. Other fighters have just been too inconsistent, and a guy like MM is fighting in too weak of a division.

Lytle was the first name that sprung to my mind, I only remember him headlining his final card...which was free.

I remember when i fought chris i think we were the 3 fight on the card.

Back