Best UFC event 2016

andy9432

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
My vote has to be UFC 202. AMAZING fights and a history making main event. It will truly go down in the history books as Conors redemption. Even the buildup was fantastic. IT WAS THE TOTAL PACKAGE. A close second would be UFC 205, also a very stacked card, but the main event was dissapointing (Conor dominated him) Another event that i can see compete with 205 is 196., when Nate Diaz shocked the world. I personally has it above 205 because the shock factor, BUT 202 has to be the best. I was awake the whole night watching the event and i didn't get tired untill after the main event. Usually i go to sleep during the event (im from europe) but Conor and Nate has such an amazing chemistry together. They produce the best pre fight hype and they have good chemistry inside the octagon.

Notice that Conor is the main event of the top 3 events. It is what it is. Love him or hate him, he brings butts to the seats.

I know you.

Last edited:
Diaz v Macgregor II presser.

Fucking Jake Sheilds the bad cunt.

KDNhkcypK7x7Yz9h3TN8g2yCTfrdDMlQZokAB-g_Cz1Jiy_F31mdxwHGIm7MRg62QMZhalA=w480-h270-nc

199 was historic in many ways.

Bisping surprise title win

Faber/Cruz rubber match and end to a historic feud.

Henderson knock out

Holloway vs. Lamas

Dustin/Green

Ariel/Media vs. UFC

202 or 205 for me. But they're has been a few stellar events this year.

Did you guys even watch UFC 199? UFC 206 was also better top to bottom then 202 or 205.

UFC 196 and 202 was amazing. Nate II was great as it was a close fight.

UFC 205 was brilliant and it was great to see that Santa does exist. The fight showed the superior skills of Conor and may have retired Eddie.

UFC 196 and 202 was amazing. Nate II was great as it was a close fight.

UFC 205 was brilliant and it was great to see that Santa does exist. The fight showed the superior skills of Conor and may have retired Eddie.
Don't get me wrong UFC 205 was fantastic, but a good main event is in my books very important. 205 main event IMO was just pure domination and not very competitive. While in 202 u had an AMAZING main event where both fighters showed that they really wanted to win this.

I can't go past Diaz V Macgregor II but there have been an abundance of good cards in 2016. It's been a great year for MMA that's fur sure, 100%.

I can't go past Diaz V Macgregor II but there have been an abundance of good cards in 2016. It's been a great year for MMA that's fur sure, 100%.
2015 and 2016 has been amazing years for the UFC. We are really blessed to live in such an amazing era, whether you love Conor, Ronda, Nate, they do have an aura that our eyes has to see.

of the top of my head.

1 UFC 196
2 UFC 205
3 UFC 206
4 UFC 202
5 UFC 199

Back