Best three round fight ever?

Wanderlei VS Rampage, Stann, Chuck, Cung Le
Mark Hunt VS Bigfoot
And then of course, the best 3 round fights are Pac Man VS Erick Morales III and Hagler VS Hearns!
Oh and Phil Baroni VS The Punk. That fight was cool (Think this fight was only 2 rounds. 10 and a 5)

Barber vs Grasso. Barber put on a 15min striking clinic

Lol dude wtf. I must have missed that fight or not paid attention, but Jesus. Let me guess that was a co-main or upper main card fight too? Lol what a joke, what in the actual fuck. You have to make an entrance then throw hands. Can’t just feint from 3x your reach. Yikes.

Lol dude wtf. I must have missed that fight or not paid attention, but Jesus. Let me guess that was a co-main or upper main card fight too? Lol what a joke, what in the actual fuck. You have to make an entrance then throw hands. Can’t just feint from 3x your reach. Yikes.

Maycee is actually a top prospect in WMMA too lmfaoooo

Gaethje vs. Alvarez
Medeiros vs. Oliveira from the same card was a banger as well.
Also Griffin vs. Bonnar.
UFC 218 is such an underrated card, easily top 10 all time. Not only those 2 FOTY contenders, but Max/Aldo 2 wins FOTN on 90% of UFC cards, & Ngannou KOing Reem was 1 of the best 3-5 KOs in UFC history. Also had a great comeback from Felder. Cejudo cemented himself as #1 contender, & Reyes made his UFC debut.

Back