Best thing to happen to the UFC

NewAgeChuteBoxe

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
If this short-notice replacement turns into a long term build between Nick Diaz and Conor for the end of the year I will explode.
Nick is screaming at Conor from the audience and Conor is trying to get him a mic.
I love it.

I'm fucking loving it.

- I don't give a fuck, motherfucker.
- I DON'T GIVE A FUCK EITHER!

shit. i guess they could spin that. Really everyone wanna see nick fight just gotta come up with some kinda loophole. Conor would have to lose first before they do.

I'm fucking loving it.

- I don't give a fuck, motherfucker.
- I DON'T GIVE A FUCK EITHER!

-YE BLITHERING USELESS NO GOOD BUM YE
-I dunno what you just said...or whatever...but dont be scared homie...and fuck you george!

That was everything i wanted it to be. This is going to be a fun week.

tumblr_nna5xeJO681t9sksvo1_400.gif

NICK VS CONNOR FOR CONNOR BELT, UFC 200 !

Strange to hear Conor say he thought he would cross paths with Nick eventually. Nick is way too big for him.

EEEEERRRRYAAAAAAAH MUDDERFUGGER

It was like watching two 12 year olds cursing across at each other from a little league dugout,

Strange to hear Conor say he thought he would cross paths with Nick eventually. Nick is way too big for him.
Nah see thats where ya wrong,ill cut em down to size,hell be nuthin but a wee gobshite in me path,and i shall slay him like all the other bums that stand in me way

Anyone catch at the end when some lady reporter is like "So nate what are you going to buy with your earnings?"....some dude in the audience yells "WEED", and nate nods his head and motions his hands to say like he was going to buy a big bag. Hilarious.

And people want Conor out the UFC lol that was easily one of the best pressers. Diaz just aint having any of that shit. Both guys should be commended. There needs to be a post presser bonus after today hahaha.

Anyone catch at the end when some lady reporter is like "So nate what are you going to buy with your earnings?"....some dude in the audience yells "WEED", and nate nods his head and motions his hands to say like he was going to buy a big bag. Hilarious.

The dude said OG Kush to be exact and Nate acknowledges lol tremendous

Back