• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Best ten movie fights ever?

Jack Handy jr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know this has been done before but this is the 2017 version so let's settle this khaaannn!!!

Rules..there are no rules....just no weapons only hands and feet gentlemen.

1. Riggs vs Gary busey Lethal weapon . Has my vote because we saw Jiu jitsu before we knew what we were looking at.

2. Bob Barker vs Happy Gilmore. Goes down as one of the best fights for comedic value. Bob's jab was actually legit.

3. Frank Dux v Chun Li. My man Frank recorded the fasted knockouts with a kick, punch , and jump spinning back fist in Kumite history all while blinded.

4.Rocky Balboa v Ivan Drago . Rocky took about fifty punches that would have killed a buffalo in that fight and came back to win. (Chills)

5.Sean Penn v Esai morales bad boys. I know many of you don't know this Movie But it was a brutal jail house beat down.

6.John McClain V German terrorist. Die Hard. After McClain kills a German thor's brother they eventually engage in a Frye v takiyama esque fight.

7.Brandon Lee vs Asian fu man chu ubiquitous action movie guy from the eighties. Rapid fire. Excellent choreography great fight.

8.Col Braddock V Col Yin Missing in action...epic one sided beat down.

9.John Hatcher V Screwface. Marked for Death.

10.Dutch V Predator. Arnie was taking a 10-8 until he dropped a tree on the pred

Who you got. And if a mod would like to add a twenty fight poll that would be awesome.

By fights I mean the whole movies:

• The Bourne Identity
  • The Bourne Supremacy
  • The Bourne Ultimatum
  • John Wick
  • The Accountant
  • John Wick: Chapter 2

Edit. Oops just saw the 'no weapons' part. I'll have a think.

Last edited:
I love watching bullies get their comeuppance:

Jerry Mitchell vs Buddy Revell (3 oclock High)
Ralph Parker vs Scut Farkas (A Christmas Story)
Indiana Jones vs Big German soldier (Raiders of the Lost Ark)
Tom Stall's son vs Rich kid bully (A History of Violence)

I'll come up with 6 more, later.

Love dis shit

Last edited:
I know this has been done before but this is the 2017 version so let's settle this khaaannn!!!

Rules..there are no rules....just no weapons only hands and feet gentlemen.

1. Riggs vs Gary busey Lethal weapon . Has my vote because we saw Jiu jitsu before we knew what we were looking at.

2. Bob Barker vs Happy Gilmore. Goes down as one of the best fights for comedic value. Bob's jab was actually legit.

3. Frank Dux v Chun Li. My man Frank recorded the fasted knockouts with a kick, punch , and jump spinning back fist in Kumite history all while blinded.

4.Rocky Balboa v Ivan Drago . Rocky took about fifty punches that would have killed a buffalo in that fight and came back to win. (Chills)

5.Sean Penn v Esai morales bad boys. I know many of you don't know this Movie But it was a brutal jail house beat down.

6.John McClain V German terrorist. Die Hard. After McClain kills a German thor's brother they eventually engage in a Frye v takiyama esque fight.

7.Brandon Lee vs Asian fu man chu ubiquitous action movie guy from the eighties. Rapid fire. Excellent choreography great fight.

8.Col Braddock V Col Yin Missing in action...epic one sided beat down.

9.John Hatcher V Screwface. Marked for Death.

10.Dutch V Predator. Arnie was taking a 10-8 until he dropped a tree on the pred

Who you got. And if a mod would like to add a twenty fight poll that would be awesome.
now you know we where separated at birth @Jack Handy jr but you left out our boy bruce vs han and williams vs han.

Don't make em like this anymore.

Last edited:
George McFly vs Biff Tannen.

Love dis shit

I wish Xing Yu would be more popular. I really like his acting.

The final fight was amazing in Flash Point

Donnie Yen vs Sammo Hung

Burt Young vs Ninjas in The Killer Elite.

John Wick 1 and John Wick 2, all of the scenes just pick an order that is subjectively appealing to my objective analysis.

Michael Biehn vs Ed Harris and Leo Burmester in The Abyss is quite underrated.

Back