Best Staredowns

not MMA but

https://giphy.com/gifs/showtime-mike-tyson-shosports-l3Ucfk8zqn7NAjLLq
showtime-mike-tyson-shosports-l3Ucfk8zqn7NAjLLq

The gif has been posted- and rightfully so- but imo, wha makes the staredown great is them walking into each other's faces.

Sorry, I don't have a GIF, but one of my favorites was Calderwood vs. Namajunas (IIRC) when they were on TUF. It was just to supposed to be a simple pose/staredown to promote the next episode...but neither one was backing down.

Jarl

P.S. Thanks to Rebelfett for finding a GIF of it. IIRC, it goes on even longer with both teams kind of clapping in support of a spirited staredown...then an awkward silence...then people stepping in to separate them and prevent some shit from going down.

The gif has been posted- and rightfully so- but imo, wha makes the staredown great is them walking into each other's faces.

Absolutely right. Maybe someone make a good gif out of that vid?
Same goes for vs Henderson I and Sakuraba (Wands eveil eyes).
Also i remember there exist a very good "stare fkin gunned down" by wand VS an japanese guy (PRIDE FC). My fav together with vs Henderson I (complete with walk in). Wanderrrlei Silva in his best days was absolutely killer.

Sakuraba fked literally the whole "unbeatable" gracie family one by one up (gracie hunter).... so Wand flew in, somewhat in a Brazil pride retaliation mode fked him up and became a star in japan (the king is dead, HAIL the NEW king -in that manner or so-)
sorry for that interruption.... brought me memorys back
[YT]7aaibbLwAsA[/YT]
wand with that mood should have fought crocop 2nd time
[YT]t6TzBlDyR9Xo[/YT]

Last edited:
Back