Best Solution To The Mayweather vs Conor Fiasco...

King Cobra

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I think I have a solution for how Conor can fight Mayweather and make lots of money. It would attract fans from overr including MMA, Boxing, Kickboxing and Pro Wrestling fans.

They would both agree to fight in different rounds of fighting.

In other words, they would both agree to fight in different rounds of fighting rules.

The way it would go is like this.

Each round would be 5 minutes.

First round would be Conor with one arm tied behind his back grappling Mayweather and they can only be on the ground for 30 seconds before they both get up and one tries to take over down.

Second round would be Mayweather only throwing kicks and Conor throwing punches.

Third round would be Mayweather only throwing punches and Conor throwing kicks.

Fourth round would be a boxing match.

Fifth round would be a kickboxing match

Sixth round would be a MMA match.

If a fighter wins one round they get 5 points.

They get 10 points if they win by KO in the boxing, kickboxing and MMA match.

They win 10 points if they get a submission finish in the MMA or the submission wrestling match.

The winner at the end of the one with the most points.

What do you guys think?

giphy.gif

/this damn phail thread. I have a mind to ban ts right now, but I have to wield my GOAT power with care and scrutiny, but this type of shit will not stand in the future TS. You've been warned.

#GUERNICAbless

I like the agreement that Bard Hari and Overeem had: 1 Fight under kickboxing rules and 1 fight under mma rules. Sadly, Hari pulled out of the MMA-fight.

Is it even possible for you to say something that isn't completely fucking retarded?

Why oh why did I click this thread???

Why oh why did I click this thread???
I thought it was going to be something like 1 minute mma, 1 minute boxing, back and forth. Which would obviously never happen, but would definitely be fun to see.

I think I have a solution for how Conor can fight Mayweather and make lots of money. It would attract fans from overr including MMA, Boxing, Kickboxing and Pro Wrestling fans.

They would both agree to fight in different rounds of fighting.

In other words, they would both agree to fight in different rounds of fighting rules.

The way it would go is like this.

Each round would be 5 minutes.

First round would be Conor with one arm tied behind his back grappling Mayweather and they can only be on the ground for 30 seconds before they both get up and one tries to take over down.

Second round would be Mayweather only throwing kicks and Conor throwing punches.

Third round would be Mayweather only throwing punches and Conor throwing kicks.

Fourth round would be a boxing match.

Fifth round would be a kickboxing match

Sixth round would be a MMA match.

If a fighter wins one round they get 5 points.

They get 10 points if they win by KO in the boxing, kickboxing and MMA match.

They win 10 points if they get a submission finish in the MMA or the submission wrestling match.

The winner at the end of the one with the most points.

What do you guys think?

Shit...

So retadrded...

Great Idea Op why not add in a few more rounds
Round 7 should be a game of basketball, Mayweather is black so I assume he is good but Conor showed some clutch 3 point shooting in MSG before that Alvarez fight.
Round 8 a game of Chess, I often here commentators saying this fight is like a chess match so why not.

Edit: someone beat me to the chess boxing idea.

TS you are a true genius. You should also write the contract for this fight and charge about 5% form the PPV sales.

So one of them could be KOd 5 times in the same fight?

<{JustBleed}>

Back