Best site to stream UFC 155?

Sumbog

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
So I am on vacation and the place where I'm staying has apparently blocked all PPV channels (That or I just can't figure out how to find the PPV channel), so I have been relegated to ordering 155 online. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this, and could recommend which site has the best stream option. Just a SD quality stream is fine, but one that is reliable. Right now I'm leaning towards streaming from the Youtube, but I have heard people have had issues there.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Edit: To clarify to people who arn't fully understandin, I am asking for reviews of the legal, pay money streams.

Last edited:
you cant get it for free , you gotta pay the $89.99

Banned

I never stream...

dawson_wink_gif.gif

^ He is asking for a legit site. Try UFC.com

haha ya guys I'm not asking for Illegal steams, I'm willing to pay, I just want the most reliable site.

haha ya guys I'm not asking for Illegal steams, I'm willing to pay, I just want the most reliable site.

Honestly Youtube does a good job if you have solid internet connection. I watched Anderson/Sonnen II on Youtube in a hotel while i was on vacation a while back.

Paying for a shitty 420p stream, I seriously hope you don't do that?

Last edited:
Honestly Youtube does a good job if you have solid internet connection. I watched Anderson/Sonnen II on Youtube in a hotel while i was on vacation a while back.

Thanks for the reply, I think that will be the provider I go with, I appreciate the input

ufc.tv is where i watch all the fights. Theres a couple different options for quality too depending on how good your interwebs are,

Depending on where your at, it might be easier if there is a sports bar or something close by.

My apologies. As stated before, you can get the PPV directly from the UFC site.

Threads like this are pathetic....get some friends or some money

I have money, I have 44.99 to pay for a PPV, but I just need to know which place is the best place to buy online!

Please read the post before being rude.

Yahoo is always good for me and the YouTube prelim streams look awesome so I'm assuming the ppv stream on there is great too.

Back