best site to buy mma shorts

Stewart Kwong

Yellow Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
i'm looking for the best sites to buy a pair of mma board shorts that'll send em out to me quickly. any help appreciated, thx.

www.casca-grossa.com, this testimonial is from another site ( mma.tv )e-mail or call us and we will take care of you .....................

Date: 08/21/05 09:13 AM
241 Total Posts Ignore User

I ordered a pair of Chute Boxe shirts Monday night at 9pm. I got a confirmation e-mail the next day showing that my order was scanned by the USPS at 10:30pm(!) and shipped out Tuesday morning. My order arrived Thursday morning, 60 HOURS after I ordered, and that's with FREE shipping! Thanks for the great service!

SSFGear.com
Fcfighter.com
Casca-Grossa.com

all are recommended and have fast shipping that doesn't cost you an arm and a leg.

I have ordered from HCK and Truth (both in Fozzy's reply above) - both were quick (shipping to Canada) and helpful.

Dude has anyone been in touch of Archlight Lately? I e-mailed him 3 times and no awnser to find out when my last order will come in. Its been 3 weeks and still no shorts. This is also my 3rd order from him so I know it doesn't take 3 weeks.

Check us out, we have a large selection of fight shorts and grappling shorts from the best brands. Free shipping for orders above $99.

BFW TEAM

ClampXVII said:
Dude has anyone been in touch of Archlight Lately? I e-mailed him 3 times and no awnser to find out when my last order will come in. Its been 3 weeks and still no shorts. This is also my 3rd order from him so I know it doesn't take 3 weeks.

no, and strangely he hasnt been very active here lately... weird. :s

~Foz

White Snake said:
Where can a man get some MMA shorts for $20?

You can't get some shorts to train MMA for $20. Do yourself a favor and just save enough to get a nice pair, like some SPRAWLS or something. You will love a nice pair your have to waite for than a cheap pair you can get right now :wink:

Alot of good websites have already been mentioned, but here is one that hasn't:

FOKAI

003.jpg

Delta has made purchases from them in the past and they ship extremely fast and are very customer-friendly.

E

White Snake said:
Where can a man get some MMA shorts for $20?

lol. Walmart!

DeltaSigChi4 said:
Alot of good websites have already been mentioned, but here is one that hasn't:

FOKAI

003.jpg

Delta has made purchases from them in the past and they ship extremely fast and are very customer-friendly.

E

Forgot about their new line of fight shorts. And yes, they are very fan friendly company, shipping is very fast and reliable and customer service is second to, well not many. Very good people to deal with.

~Foz

Back