Best Prices/Service for Supplements?

Discussion in 'Dieting / Supplement Discussion' started by mike8574, May 25, 2008.

1. mike8574

mike8574 White Belt

Been paying way too much for my supplements lately (been buying them in the store). Putting together an order. Narrowed it down to 2 sites as from what I've seen, these 2 online-stores are the cheapest and they both ship to Canada..

Anyone have experience with ..

<a href="http://www.tkqlhce.com/click-3005277-10409561" target="_top">Bodybuilding.com</a>

OR..

<a href="http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=82104&u=270588&m=11618&urllink=&afftrack=">Discountanabolics.com</a>

Service and ship-time are important factors.

Also, if you have any other recommendations, let's hear em'..

2. mmuhr2

mmuhr2 Orange Belt

never tried either of those, also dont live in canada, but ive been a loyal dpsnutrition.net customer for a while now

3. The supplements forum is probably a better place for this thread. dpsnutrition.net is the best with my experience.

4. Old Man

Old Man Black Belt

I use bodybuilding.com. They are cheap and fast, I always get my order in a couple of days. But I live in the U.S., so I don't know about shipping to Canada.

5. Urban

Urban Savage Mystic

I buy my creatine and fish oil for the cheapest I can find them in the stores (C.Monohydrate is C.monohydrate as far as I'm concerned, and so long as the fish oil is mercury free and has 300mg of EFA's then cheaper is better IMO).

As far as protein goes, I custom make my blends on the cheap from trueprotein.com

6. joshetc

joshetc butthole hurts from teh gay

I buy most of my stuff from bulknutrition.com

All of my custom drinks come from trueprotein.com

7. Todd Gack

Todd Gack Dutch

Where are you in Canada?

Supplements Canada.com - Canada's Sport Supplement Superstore. Get Supplement Ratings, Whey Protein, Creatine, Gaspari, Muscletech, Allmax, Weight Loss, Popeyes Supplements, Gakic, CLA.

Supps Canada is good, ship times are REALLY fast if you live in western Canada. You can expect your order in 2-4 business days in most cases. When I ordered from BBing.com It sometimes took up to 2 weeks. And because supps canada ships from Canada you save money on shipping, duty, and cross border fees.

SNDCanada.com - Sport Nutrition Depot Canada - Hydroxycut, Gaspari, Ultimate, Isoflex, BSN, EAS, Muscletech, Myoplex, CMI, Dymatize, CytoSport supplements bodybuilding protein creatine glutamine

SND has a selection and prices that mirror suppscanada but they have an eastern/atlantic distribution centre so shipping time might be even quicker.

8. Standard

Standard Too dumb to learn, too stubborn to quit

In Ontario i usually get in next day

9. Todd Gack

Todd Gack Dutch

THey have a dist. centre in Toronto aka the center of the universe.:icon_chee

10. Todd Gack

Todd Gack Dutch

Well suck me sideways, Supps Canada has a distribution centre in Toronto as well.

11. Standard

Standard Too dumb to learn, too stubborn to quit

yeah i thought suppscan had 2 DC's as well.

*looks down nose at rest of Canada*